Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meeting the Patriots in the Pre-season?

CarrollsMine99

I can't wait to see what he brings to the table..... maybe Gibbs and Crew can turn him into a Gonzales type TE.

from what i have been told his hands arent all that great but he is supposedly an excellent blocker. Gonzales material? i doubt it if the info i got is true.

I can't wait to see what he brings to the table..... maybe Gibbs and Crew can turn him into a Gonzales type TE.

he seems like he fits the gonzalez mold better than cooley. cooley never appears to be a real huge guy like fauria or gonzalez are. maybe he will do some big things for us, who knows

Do I need to remind you guys it's a pre season game? Do you know the odds of seeing the starters play more than 15 minutes are a 100 -1? It's a game to see who is going to make the team. It means nothing. Gibbs is infamous for not showing his game face during the pre season.

I do think the quarterback position will be one that will be up for contention, and it will be the one worth seeing this pre season.

Being that it won't be a complete test for either team (we all know how preseason goes) it will be a solid test nonetheless. The Pats have established thier pedegree since 2000 and should bring most of that back to the table. I want to see how the Skins match up to an elite team such as that even with nothing on the line. Every game is exciting, preseason or not and NE is certainly one of the standards set in the league.

I am going to this game. I know it's only preseason But the seats we are going to be in are 11 rows back from the field so I am hoping to get some cool pictures. When I saw the skins at Fed Ex the seats were almost in the parking lot.

Also I think this is the 3rd preseason game so the starters should play a little more. Let's hope for no preseason injuries(praying to god).

Just hope I can deal with the obnoxious pats fans.

Archived