Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite 2005 Redskin Pictures

Huly

Here is one picture from every game last year! These are my favorite Redskin moments. Please share your stories and pictures!

We will start with the Redskin Vs Panther's offseason game in Charlotte. We all met up at the statues in front of the stadium and entered enemy territory singing HTTR!

The first ever ES Tailgate!

Who says our Mods can not show team spirit!

10-2-06 Seahawk Game! Blondie came from Texas and Chewy from CA! :notworthy

10-23-05 Halter's first pinata!

Huly, 2005 also marked my first experience with the ExtremeSkins Tailgate and changed my life forever. You see, because of you, I had to change my game-day routine by getting to the stadium early to visit the crew BEFORE going into the stadium's Tailgate Club. It was probably one of the best decisions I made last season.

Huly, 2005 also marked my first experience with the ExtremeSkins Tailgate and changed my life forever. You see, because of you, I had to change my game-day routine by getting to the stadium early to visit the crew BEFORE going into the stadium's Tailgate Club. It was probably one of the best decisions I made last season.

It was the smartest decision you have ever made! :laugh:

It was the smartest decision you have ever made! :laugh:

Despite the fact a certain someone broke my heart, yes. But, in all seriousness, I'm VERY superstitious when it comes to my pre-game Skins routine. I didn't want to mess with it, but after the Sunday night win over the Eagles -- my first ExtremeSkins Tailgate -- I decided to take the chance.

Hey, I'm in the first pic in front of the Panthers Stadium! Unfortunately I could only come to one regular season game and couldnt come to the tailgate, but I intend to next season!

That was a fun game! It started the season off right meeting in charlotte!

Halter took the ES tailgate to Philly!

No, Halter took the REDSKIN-ROADTRIPS Tailgate to Philly, hence ROADTRIP!!

This seasons will be bigger and better!!

I have too mnay to list but here a quick few...

Smoak, Kenny, Mike, Jeremy and myself from Hailredskins.com @ the Philly game in Philly!!

100_0353.jpg

The love of my life and Kansas!!

100_0267.jpg

Need I say more!!

100_0276.jpg

Me and my peeps!! This was the night of the Halter Show. I still feel bad for the Iggles fan who put his under armor on backwards.

100_0190.jpg

And this day was a Blur, I think it was the Niners game. Became good pals with SSM!!

100_3174.jpg

Archived