Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spidey 3

Sarge

I'm calling that a fake. No studio pictures have been released yet except the teaser poster with him on the skyscraper in the rain, and a test shot of Sandman. Plus the girl who plays Betty Brant said in an interview with MTV recently that the the black suit is ALL black.

I'm calling that a fake. No studio pictures have been released yet except the teaser poster with him on the skyscraper in the rain, and a test shot of Sandman. Plus the girl who plays Betty Brant said in an interview with MTV recently that the the black suit is ALL black.

Wrong.

Check the wallpapers on the official site.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/downloads/

Am I the only one that thinks the first 2 were AWFUL?

God awful.

The funny thing about Spiderman are the fight scenes. During the scenes where he's jumping around you see all these great CGI effects and it looks awesome. Then when he's down on the ground fighting he looks like someone straight out of the Power Rangers. Good stuff.

The funny thing about Spiderman are the fight scenes. During the scenes where he's jumping around you see all these great CGI effects and it looks awesome. Then when he's down on the ground fighting he looks like someone straight out of the Power Rangers. Good stuff.

I disagree, I think it'l all fluent and looks good

Well seeing as how much money they both made, you probably are in the minority who thinks that

Probably, but that doesnt change the fact that im right. What's her face is the worst actress of all time, Tobey McGuire is the worst action hero ever, and Willem Dafoe just gives me the ****ing creeps. Im mean, seriously, look at this guy:

willemdafoe.jpg

Probably, but that doesnt change the fact that im right. What's her face is the worst actress of all time, Tobey McGuire is the worst action hero ever, and Willem Dafoe just gives me the ****ing creeps. Im mean, seriously, look at this guy:

willemdafoe.jpg

I know, he's so awesome....and horrifying. I disagree with your hatred for the movie but i'll agree that Dafoe=Satan

The black I don't think is a permenant change in costume.. I think it's something Peter Parker goes through..

I'm fuzzy on my comic book history but doesn't he go through a bad period where he does bad stuff and then eventually the good peter and the bad peter split off and you have Venom?

Surely we have a nerd here who knows.

Guys, bottom line is, that pic's a fake. The link TK provided to the wallpaper ain't anything new- that's the promotional teaser poster to just hint at what might be in store for the movie, nothing more. For further evidence that it's a fake:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1527089/story.jhtml

"Pressed for a bit more, Banks would only reveal that she did see the black-suited figure walking around the set. Asked if there was any kind of white logo or trimming (which could indicate the villainous Venom rather than a new suit for Spidey), Banks dropped the bombshell that the suit is all one color: "It's black."

Until I see it officially on Sony's site or on a site like Superherohype.com, I'm not buying it.

I know, he's so awesome....and horrifying. I disagree with your hatred for the movie but i'll agree that Dafoe=Satan

no no. Christopher Walken is Satan, Dafoe is just his second in command. Did you see him in Boondock Saints? Not evil at all, crazy, but not evil.

Archived