Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roy Williams just made 3rd string

Redskinswin

THe new horse collar rule will severely damper Williams tackiling ability. Bummer for him......it will be good to see him have to play fair now!

That was last year and I never saw the refs call it ONCE! In any game and leadfoot Williams acted like it didn't apply to him anyway as I saw him do it time after time.

Did the league come up with a spitting rule yet? :(

Awwww, is that the best you can do, really? St made a stupid mistake. RW can't play, gets beat in coverage all the time, and has to resort to pulling people down from behind by their jerseys. Where's the comparison again?

Did the league come up with a spitting rule yet? :(

Yes. That's why ST was kicked out of the game. Unfortunately Roy Williams is going to actually have to learn to cover people now since his favorite tackled is now banned. That's what happens when you're two steps behind people all the time though. :D

Oh ****.

:owned:

Actually, not owned, since there is a rule about spitting, and it hasn't hampered ST's ability to crush people. ;) That being said, RW will be called a couple of times, and then he'll adjust. He may be overrated, but he's still a great safety, even if he does play for the Girls. BTW, I'm on business travel right now.....In Dallas. :(

Strange that they mentioned him specifically and then mentioned the change of pulling on the jersey specifically.

Click here http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2389062

Doesnt change the fact he wasnt penalized ONCE for the rule created because of him.

And the article only mentions the tackle already outlawed.

No mention of him relating to this new rule.

Archived