Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had a creepily realistic dream about the Skins last night...

SMOSS89

Well, the only creepy part was that it felt so real, I only seem to have those every so often.

It was weird....basicly I must have been thrusted into a time capsule and been brought to January 2007, because it was definietly in the future. Besides boring stuff such is my daily life, i remember watching ESPN. I was watching and they were doing a report on the Skins and saying something along the lines of:

"This will be the first time the Skins will make back to back playoff appearance since ....like 91 and 92", or that is what I thought they said...and I remember watching their first playoff game, with them being clear favorites.......

Hopefully a glimpse of the future.... lol....

Well, the only creepy part was that it felt so real, I only seem to have those every so often.

It was weird....basicly I must have been thrusted into a time capsule and been brought to January 2007, because it was definietly in the future. Besides boring stuff such is my daily life, i remember watching ESPN. I was watching and they were doing a report on the Skins and saying something along the lines of:

"This will be the first time the Skins will make back to back playoff appearance since ....like 91 and 92", or that is what I thought they said...and I remember watching their first playoff game, with them being clear favorites.......

Hopefully a glimpse of the future.... lol....

Did they say who our QB was?

If not... go back to sleep and find out

:snore:

I often have realistic dreams about the Redskins, but I am always a player in the tunnel, waiting to come out in front of all the fans at FedEx Field. The dream never gets into me playing in the game, or even the game starting for that matter. Just always standing in the tunnel waiting.

And...I have forced myself back to sleep on a few occasions in attempt to continue the dream.

I hope these guys really know how lucky they are!! :notworthy

I think you could tell even if you don't remember hearing the name.

Did the Qb struggle to reach 50 percent completion rate and 80 yards? If so, you'll have your answer.

And if so, that ain't a dream... that's one of those repeat nightmares.

:(

Archived