Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants get another extra Home game in the pre-season

ShockeyZulu

Since there was a ton of people complaining about the Giants getting an extra home game against the Saints last year. I wonder if those same people will be complaining again that the Giants get another extra home game this preseason? :D

Giants only have 1 road game at Baltimore but have 3 games against the Chiefs, Jets and Patriots all at Giants Stadium.

Since there was a ton of people complaining about the Giants getting an extra home game against the Saints last year. I wonder if those same people will be complaining again that the Giants get another extra home game this preseason? :D

Giants only have 1 road game at Baltimore but have 3 games against the Chiefs, Jets and Patriots all at Giants Stadium.

When it's the regular season we'll talk.

...Not like the Saints would have beaten them anyways but keep that between you an me. :D

i do not care if they play all their preseason games at home.. even better that way since they will be less used to playing onthe road when it is for real

Archived