Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest Addition to the ES staff -- Jumbo

Henry

Enough with the pleasantry's.

CTU has discovered a plot by the Branch LaVarians to overtake the stadium upon his signing with another team. Their command base is located in Whacko, Ex-S. I received this letter that states...Wait a minute!! The letter is self destructing! I have nothing here!

DAMMIT!!!

Congrats Jumbo. :applause:

Why do I feel the urge to sing the theme from the Jeffersons ?

:laugh:

You earned this Jumbo. You always seem to be level-headed in an argument and have a knack for dropping some funny *** lines.

And think of the bright side. Now when your loved ones complain that your always on ES, you can turn around and go, " I'M WORKING HERE "

While Jumbo’s been an ES member just a hair short of 2 years, in that relatively short amount of time he has impressed the staff and community with his wit, perspective, patience, humility and just general sense of “getting it.”

Congrat Jumbo!! All The Best!!

When I first joined ES last year, Jumbo was the one who, with a few posts after mine, curbed my tendency for excitement and bits of hostility towards the "haters" on this site. Jumbo is an excellent choice for addition to the ES staff. You have my congradulations, sir.

Archived