Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest Addition to the ES staff -- Jumbo

Henry

All,

I'd like to take a moment to let you know we have added our newest staff member and moderator – Jumbo.

As you all know, since the merger, the membership on this board has exploded and we have relied more heavily on the involvement of the regulars to assist us in maintaining the level of discourse we’ve become accustomed to over the years. Although a relatively New Guy, Jumbo is one of those who has consistently stood out in this regard.

We are thrilled he has agreed to join us in an official capacity, and fully plan on dumping all sorts of work on him. :)

Anyway, please join us in welcoming him as the newest ES moderator.

Henry

While Jumbo’s been an ES member just a hair short of 2 years, in that relatively short amount of time he has impressed the staff and community with his wit, perspective, patience, humility and just general sense of “getting it.” Those qualities---with the possible exception of humility---have long been at the core of what ES strives to stand for … and Jumbo has them in spades.

The Man of the Hour will surely be along shortly to tell you it is he who is humbled and grateful and so forth, but don’t believe it. The fact is it is ExtremeSkins that has caught the major break here. Because unlike Jumbo, who will, as has each new staff member in turn, soon find himself wondering “just what the hell have I gotten myself into?”, we as a staff will have once again performed our shameless siren song and successfully lured another talented, unsuspecting victim to our unforgiving shores.

You’d think they’d learn. :)

Welcome aboard, Jumbo. You’re going to be great.

Hey Jumbo congratulations, I just saw the changed avatar over in the Jeopardy thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good choice. He's been doing his part in informing people about the rules (When they do something that might get them in trouble) for a while now.

While Jumbo’s been an ES member just a hair short of 2 years, in that relatively short amount of time he has impressed the staff and community with his wit, perspective, patience, humility and just general sense of “getting it.” Those qualities---with the possible exception of humility---have long been at the core of what ES strives to stand for … and Jumbo has them in spades.

Eh. Don't believe any of that. Om's just happy to no longer be the oldest member of the staff. :)

Archived