Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Tat...

Rdskn4Lyf21

Hey!

I already have a few tattoos, but Ive always wanted a Skins one....i cant figure out what to get - so if you have any ideas as far as symbols or lettering please let me know.....also if you have a skins tat post it up on here! I need ideas and Im finally getting some more money to do another tat.....Thanks!:cheers:

Talk of all these skins' tats are making me sad... I want mine badly! I realized that I couldn't actually get it until after I go on my vacation to Padre Island this spring (April 13-23) though. My family is EXTREMELY set against tattoos! And well, I am going down there this year to try and mediate between two sides and bring them back together... The last thing I need a an issue over a little bit of ink. I know it sounds petty (and it is)... But that is my family for you.

At least I have the balls to root for a team that hasn't won it all. :) Most of you would curl up and cry if you were an Eagles fan. Couldn't handle it. :silly:

No, I wouldn't "curl up and cry" I would have to shoot myself for being stupid enough to root for them. :D

Now, back on topic.

I have a Skins tattoo of the Indian head helmet logo on my right arm. A pic of it should be in the link that dfitzo53 provided.

Talk of all these skins' tats are making me sad... I want mine badly! I realized that I couldn't actually get it until after I go on my vacation to Padre Island this spring (April 13-23) though. My family is EXTREMELY set against tattoos! And well, I am going down there this year to try and mediate between two sides and bring them back together... The last thing I need a an issue over a little bit of ink. I know it sounds petty (and it is)... But that is my family for you.

Nah, actually use it to your advantage. Get the tat, that way they both team up on you, and forget their problems :D .

Archived