Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Disease known as T.O (Terrell Owensidis)

Mr.Skinbo

When T. O joined the Cowpies i thought wow thats great the cowboys can endure a long relationship with a disease thats been know for killing teams since the epidemic Started in San-Fran. Look where the 49ers are now (at the bare bottom of the NFL), then the disease took a hudge leap to Philly where in the beginning it looked contained but after a year in began to move into the lungs of the organization untill the eagles became mere Turkeys and the sad thing is they couldn't even fly. Now Dallas has its turn to try and cure Terrell-Owensidis Known now as T.O, can't wait to see them fall on there faces.

:dallasuck Go Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The road to the Super Bowl is Now.

All Stars: Portis #26, Cooley#47, S.Moss#89, S.Taylor#21, Marcus Washington #53..............Just to Name A Few

Just thought I would get in a comment before this gets closed or moved. To think the media vilanized this man for destroying an NFL franchise, and now somehow is going to take the Cowgirls into the promiseland is the biggest hypicritical group of writers I have ever seen. This was discussed on Around the Horn today on ESPN. Those guys can be weird, by they all agree with this.

He is a disease, and to somehow think he has changed, or taken the lord as his savior and will not do the things he had done in his past is fantasy.

I cannot wait to see Bill Parcells blood pressure spiral out of control as TO rants and raves on the sideline because Bledsoe didn't throw him the ball. It's going to be comical. They can have him. They can ruin their cap with him. They can ruin their team with him. It goes to show how desperate a team must be.

This is idiocy. Terrell Owens is a good player, and a lousy teammate. And anyone who thinks that Owens actually destroyed these franchises can line up for the swamp land I'm selling. There were handfuls of injuries, bad play calling, and terrible general management that crippled the Eagles. The Eagles were completly inactive in free agency in 2005, they cut Corey Simon and Freddie Mitchell, suspended Owens, Todd Pinkston and Correll Buckhalter were both on IR before the start of the season. Donovan McNabb suffered a hernia in the first game. Andy Reid, with his genious, also decided to put the entire offense on the shoulders of his hobbled QB.

Now the Niners were cap strapped and had been going down hill since Owens showed up. Steve Young retired, Jerry Rice went to Oakland, and they hadn't had a good rusher since Charlie Garner had left. They finally lost Owens and Garcia and were left completly hollow with a lousy coach. I'm not sure how Owens ruined them, and not terrible Coaching and GMing. But you know what they say, "Tell a lie enough and people will believe it to be true."

I don't think Owens will ever be what he was in Philly, because the Cowboys don't throw the ball 59% percent of the time. By the same token, I don't think he's some ticking time bomb waiting to destroy the next franchise his cursed fingers grasp.

This is idiocy. Terrell Owens is a good player, and a lousy teammate. ...

By the same token, I don't think he's some ticking time bomb waiting to destroy the next franchise his cursed fingers grasp.

You said it yourself. He's a lousy teammate.

This is a team game. Runyan said he talked to TO like once in the time he was there. TO got into a fight with Hugh Douglas (who was in the wrong BTW) and was ready to fight anyone else.

He's crazy. Seriously. And if that screws with chemistry, it is a problem long term.

Personally, I don't think people change that much once they are adults. Especially people making millions of dollars who enjoy the spotlight. Bledsoe has already made comments about how he will handle TO. You think this is good?

TO is a great receiver, but I would be very concerned as a Cowboy fan.

Archived