Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El Jerseys

Jrew1223

I am in awe of the Danny Money Machine.

I need a replacement for my Carrier, Coles, and Canidate jerseys.

There's actually a guy in my office who wears a Canidate jersey every Friday during football season. And a guy in my condo complex who still rocks the Brad Johnson look on Sundays. I admire the stubborness of saying "You got $150 from me once. That's it."

It's the reason I still have my Rod Strickland shirt.

I am in awe of the Danny Money Machine.

I need a replacement for my Carrier' date=' Coles, and Canidate jerseys.

There's actually a guy in my office who wears a Canidate jersey every Friday during football season. And a guy in my condo complex who still rocks the Brad Johnson look on Sundays. I admire the stubborness of saying "You got $150 from me once. That's it."

It's the reason I still have my Rod Strickland shirt.[/quote']

you should probably start buying jersey's of better players.

Randle El has always been 82 (I know because I am a steeler fan along with being a redskin fan).

yea but when he was in college he wore #11. also antonio brown had 82 here so there was speculation that Randle El might change back to 11. either way it's sweet they already have his jerseys available for purchase

I heard from a little birdy that Randel El jerseys will be avaliable for purchase pretty soon possibly within the begining of april... Not sure about his number it changed from 11 to 82... They will be white...:thumbsup:

Musta been a pretty gay bird.

p.s. I'm standing right next to a randle el jersey.

Archived