Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Bets

AM#81

Chargers vs Raiders

Phillips vs Brooks

Who u think will win

Don't you mean Rivers vs Brooks?

Anyway Chargers win. The Raiders were bad last year and will be worse because of a no good quarterback like Aaron Brooks. I'd almost rather have Vick than Brooks as my quarterback.

Don't you mean Rivers vs Brooks?

Anyway Chargers win. The Raiders were bad last year and will be worse because of a no good quarterback like Aaron Brooks. I'd almost rather have Vick than Brooks as my quarterback.

I don't think anyone can play as bad as Kerry Collins did last year. Believe me, I had him on my fantasy team.

Chargers hands down. The Raiders really haven't improved significantly enough over the offseason to be able to beat the solid defense of SDC and the skills of LT. You could make the case that they are actually worse now than last season (well, Art Shell - or anyone, really - is an improvement over Norvald).

I don't think anyone can play as bad as Kerry Collins did last year. Believe me, I had him on my fantasy team.

So did I. Guess who did worse last season that I've also regularly had as my backup QB in past years... Aaron Brooks. He isn't a significant upgrade for the Raiders (if you can even make the case that he is an upgrade). The man is mobile but is not very consistent in the passing game (especially when the run is taken away) and is getting up there in age himself (I believe he'll be 30 this upcoming season).

Archived