Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook36 hates: Wilmer Valderrama

Westbrook36

In one of a billion other lives, Wilmer Valderrama would toil his life away in the coffee and oil fields of Venezuela, have a tiny penis, and get beat up in school. Instead, thanks to America, this is his life.

Valderrama talks about sex

Wilmer Valderrama talked about his Hollywood conquests during an appearance on Howard Stern yesterday. Among his revelations were that Lindsay Lohan was one of the best girl's he's ever had slept with, Ashlee Simpson was loud in bed and Jennifer Love Hewitt rated an "eight" out of ten when it came to sex. He also claimed that he's been with two women at once and engaged in anal sex with a famous actress, who he refused to name. Valderrama claims his penis is "slightly bigger" than eight inches, and that he's videotaped his sexual escapades on numerous occasions, but erased the tapes to keep them from being linked on the internet.

wilmervalderrama4mi.jpg

In one of a billion other lives, Wilmer Valderrama would toil his life away in the coffee and oil fields of Venezuela, have a tiny penis, and get beat up in school. Instead, thanks to America, this is his life.

That was hilarious! :laugh: I agree wit' you. What's hilarious to me is he's not even a big star whose fame or wealth compensates for his innate lameness.

And I'm secure enough in my manhood to be an objective judge of the competition. I don't get the appeal, but then I'm guessing Lohan, Barely Sing Simpson and the like aren't exactly discriminating in their romantic choices.

I need to get started on my H-Dub career already. This 'normie' gig is putting a serious cramp in my style. If I were famous (and calling this cat famous is a stretch,) if this dude is any indication, I'd be pulling (if I desired) so much tail I'd be physically burned out before I even hit 30.

I need to get started on my H-Dub career already. This 'normie' gig is putting a serious cramp in my style. If I were famous (and calling this cat famous is a stretch,) if this dude is any indication, I'd be pulling (if I desired) so much tail I'd be physically burned out before I even hit 30.

When you break it big in H-town, can I be Turtle?

wilmervalderrama4mi.jpg

your're just jealous arn't you. J/k.

Lohan and Hewitt are A+ quality stuff. Stern should have given him a list of Scarlet Johansson, Cristina Ricci, and Natalie Portman and said "come back in 2 months with a full report"! Why hate on the guy? Pullin' the wool is what it's all about when you're 20-27 and you have a strong rep! Wilmer, I salute you!!

Archived