Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wonder Showzen

twenty-eight

the show is absolutely INSANE

i'm literally in shock whenever i watch this show... very quoteable though

little 7 year old indian kid on why he loves America: "white women, white wine and hate crimes!" then high fives someone off camera :laugh:

the show is absolutely INSANE

i'm literally in shock whenever i watch this show... very quoteable though

little 7 year old indian kid on why he loves America: "white women, white wine and hate crimes!" then high fives someone off camera :laugh:

I saw that episode tonight, too funny:notworthy

are you thinking of borat, from da ali g show? its not a german accent...:whoknows:

naw its some german dude, I know Borat that bit rocks. one episode hes looking for bigfoot, interviewing people in the woods of northwest. at one point he gets high with hippies and has a bad trip.

no, this is somethin different... i actually know what you're talking about, i saw it once on late night TV, have no idea what the name of it is though

ya I went to google and found wonder showzen, definately not the same thing. I tried to google for the show I was talking about and no luck. Just like you I just kinda happend upon it one night late night, and I cant remember the name of it at all.

My favorite was when "Clarence" was asking people to speak into the camera and tell kids how "Its important to be patient!" and he we keep interupting them and make them say it over and over until they got pi**ed off.

The bit when he was in Harlem asking everyone what makes them angry was great too, Clarence- "Keep it real" man- "I am keeping it real" Clarence- no, keep it really real." Great..

In my opinion, Wonder Showzen is a very creative, hilarious show that intends to offend in over-the-top way (similar to South Park); I would recommend it to anyone with a good sense of humor who doesn't take themselves too seriously.

:cheers:

Hey JB!! The new season begins tonight at 9 or 9:30 on mtv2. Tune in or tivo it

Wonder Showzen is a very creative, hilarious show that intends to offend in over-the-top way (similar to South Park);

Understatment :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED IT!!!

i hope youtube has it up soon, or does anyone know if they will re- air it?

It's MTV...it'll re air at least 50 times before next friday :laugh:

Whenever they do Beat Kids.... :notworthy

Hillarious!!!

Archived