Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personally Sick of ALL the [Randel El Bashing by the Media]

doooolz

Randal El bashings from all the so-called experts who cover the NFL. Skins may or may have not pd to much for him but think about this- How much would a WR a RB a QB and a K/P Returner costed if all signed seprately?? Now im not saying he's elite in all those catergories, but the man can do it all and change the game in one play and i personally Love the addition!!

umm he is being paid alot... but you know what? the cap was expanded, so players SHOULD be getting higher salaries then before... but only time will tell if he is worth what we pay.

PS it feels better when they bash, then eat their words... havent you noticed alot of the mediots are fat?

don't sweat it... after 2 or 3 games it will be obvious how much he adds to the offense. then what will king have to write about? maybe his follow up colonoscopy..

not really, in fact i doubt it will ever be obvious how much he does for the skins... hes going to be one of those guys that adds another dimension to the team, but will never get recognition. in fact i doubt he gets a single TD in the first 6 games. But im definetely glad we picked him up and think hes going to do WONDERS.

Problem is, guys like Peter Queen and Pastabelly don't know simple math: Randle El + Lloyd > Thrash + Jacobs. If they did, even their ridiculous bias would make it obvious that the Skins upgraded at a position of need. And, since the Skins can afford their contracts with cap money to spare, you cannot say the paid too much.

I think it's funny how people bash Randle El. Most games Ben Rothlisberger only dropped back 12-15 times. Of those 12-16, of coarse half are going to go to the #1 wideout. Add in the passes that went to the flats and to the TE and you can see how maybe Randle-El MIGHT have gotten 1-2 legitimate chances to beat his man one on one. Coming here, he is going to be consistently single covered and in more of balanced offense. We also use the screen really well. I have no doubts in my mind he will have his best statistical year. The media is just doing us a favor by adding a chip on his shoulder.

The other owners in the league probably hate Danny Boy. Did you see John Fox's new contract? Almost $5 million per year. Mr. Snyder is getting most of the league's players and staffs nice pay raises. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I think its really going to be funny when in order for another team to keep a top assistant they have to shell out 2 million. :laugh:

I think if they could have gotten him at a cheaper price, of course that would be a good idea. But if the only difference between the Skins and another team was the offering price, the Skins would have no choice but to offer him more money.

If the second scenario is the case, I have no problem with them giving a little more money.

What I find even more annoying is that they keep making the same five statements about the Redskins

- We overpaid for Randel El

- Lloyd wasn't worth two picks

- The only reason we didn't have to cut our whole team was because of the new CBA

- We can't do anything with 3 of the exact same WR

- Peter King hates us.

I'd just rather hear the Philly and NY fans call and laugh at Dallas than to have the commentators talk about how crappy our team is. What does it take?

Randal El bashings from all the so-called experts who cover the NFL. Skins may or may have not pd to much for him but think about this- How much would a WR a RB a QB and a K/P Returner costed if all signed seprately?? Now im not saying he's elite in all those catergories, but the man can do it all and change the game in one play and i personally Love the addition!!

relax.. it's going to be exactly the same as last year when the pundits were not impressed withthe trade coles for moss.. randle el will be a force onthe offense next year. you give saunders a weapon like dante hall and we are going to flame teams.. that will shut them up..

Archived