Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cell Phones???

Johnny Punani2

Just bought a new cell phone and wondering what kind of cell you have and why you picked that phone?

I was going to get the new Motorola Razr (cingular offered it for free) but decided to get an LG CU320. I like the CU320 look better and has more multimedia options then the Razr. Anyone else have the new G3 service? How much faster is it?

Guest sith lord
According to Esquire (and common sense), wearing your cell phone like that is the worst thing fashion-wise you can do.

Plus, it often falls from the clip.

According to Esquire (and common sense), wearing your cell phone like that is the worst thing fashion-wise you can do.

I'm not much of a fashion czar but that's actually a big pet peeve of mine. If you are "on the job" and people are constantly calling you, then fine. Out on a date? At the club?

It's a phone, not a phaser. Why don't you wear a one-piece lycra jumpsuit while you're at it?

I'm not much of a fashion czar but that's actually a big pet peeve of mine. If you are "on the job" and people are constantly calling you, then fine. Out on a date? At the club?

It's a phone, not a phaser. Why don't you wear a one-piece lycra jumpsuit while you're at it?

:laugh: There was this gigantic douchebag who went to my school in Florida, who ALWAYS wore his cell phone on his belt like that. So I will forever associate the two! :laugh: He also tucked whatever shirt he had on into whatever pants he had on...including t-shirts into his swim suit. No joke.

He also tucked whatever shirt he had on into whatever pants he had on...including t-shirts into his swim suit. No joke.

People who clip their phone to their belt and people who tuck T-shirts into swimsuits are always the same person. It's like people who tucked their T-shirts into their swim trunks during the 80’s were just waiting for cell-phone clips to come along and complete their spiffy ensemble.

Is this a cell phone thread or a fashion thread???

Here is my phone...Motorola V325

mot_v325.jpg

Verizon service is the best. This phone used to be internet-only, but now you can get it at Best Buy for like $30.

I've always had Motorola phones and never had a day of problems. (Knocks on wood)

Since this looks like a fashion thread, I put the phone in my pocket, but I do wear black socks and sandals. :)

• 3 weeks later...
my phone is a good 5 years old now. it is without a camera, or trendy ring tones, or internet access, or the ability to time travel...i can call people and they can call me and it's awesome. :D

My kinda girl. I have an LG something-or-other, and I bought it because it was reasonably priced, doesn't have ridiculous unnecessary features, and doesn't suck.

Plus, I'll admit that I like the blue buttons. Blue is my favorite color.

So let me get this straight...

Tucking your shirt into your trunks = not cool.

Wearing your cell phone clipped on your pants = not cool.

Starting a new thread to show off your phone = cool? :D

Sorry JP, jus' messin'. ;) I'm due for a new one in a couple of months, so I'll be interested to see who likes what.

So let me get this straight...

Tucking your shirt into your trunks = not cool.

Wearing your cell phone clipped on your pants = not cool.

Starting a new thread to show off your phone = cool? :D

Sorry JP, jus' messin'. ;) I'm due for a new one in a couple of months, so I'll be interested to see who likes what.

HEY, I've had it for a decent amount of time now...and besides, I would of caught holy hell for starting a new thread on cell phones :laugh:

my phone is a good 5 years old now. it is without a camera, or trendy ring tones, or internet access, or the ability to time travel...i can call people and they can call me and it's awesome. :D

This is the thing. I am Last Man Standing against the cell, fighting governments, corporations, and women, and have yet to get the cell. Seriously. And it has been such a battle. I've even had higher-ups threaten my position and I have responded with "do what ya gotta do" and they stand down. But it's coming.

I am going to change my mind and get one, but all I want the ******* thing to do is receive and make a phone call. I know I will get impatient as hell if I have to finesse my way through a zillion functions to adjust something, or touch the wrong pad shifting around and somehow send an internet photo of Britney ******** Spears to an associate while fiddy cent raps out a Diet-Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper ad and scratches his jock in the background.

Is there a simple cell phone available anymore without all the electrionic-swiss-army-knife BS?

lol this thread is back from the dead...

I fought against the evil cell phone forces for a long time. However, there are a lot of cool new features now and cell phones are no longer just for making calls. They are truly multimedia devices now. You can take pictures, play games, planners, etc.

Archived