Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Brackets - Fraud or Savant?

Dan T.

Pick one: No real need to explain it here..  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one: No real need to explain it here..

• Leave it alone its working as intended, We wouldnd do these jobs
    • Up Legal Immigration 30% now, tweak to meet needs of America, No Wall, Leave the ones here alone
    • Up Legal Immigration 30% now, meet needs of America, build the wall, ones here stay(felony removed)
    • Up Legal Immigration 30% now, needs of America, build the wall, find and remove all.
    • Leave immigration alone, build the wall, document the ones here
    • Leave immigration alone, build the wall, document the ones here (felonies removed)
    • Lower immigration, build the wall, document the ones here
    • Lower immigration, build the wall, military and drones, remove them all!

A guy named Tim McKenna, using Yahoo Sports' online March Madness bracket service, apparently correctly picked ALL FOUR of the final four teams this year.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Then click on his name, then click under picks click view to see his bracket picks.

Some people think he somehow hacked the system, that there's no way anyone could have picked a LSU (a 4 seed), UCLA (2), Florida (3) AND George Mason (11) at the start of the tournament. If he did, pretty amazing.

As much as I'd like to say he's a fraud, there are zillions of people making brackets. Just because of the laws of statistics there has to be some people who picked GMU to go to the final four...:2cents:

I mean...they made it there, right? So they have to be good enough to get there (seeing as how they did it), so maybe he just follows College Basketball to crazy levels? :whoknows: Or he could just be a big GMU homer or something...maybe he goes there.

Only three other guys in his group even picked GMU to make it out of the first round! :laugh: I bet they were all laughing their asses off at him awhile back! :laugh:

Archived