Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it even remotely possible,that Osama Bin Laden is hiding in the U.S?

michael_33

I've pondered this thought on more than one occasion and would like your thought on this as well....

Is it possible for Bin Laden to be hiding out in the ole' U.S of A?

I mean after all...We are a country with about every ethnic backround spread out throughout the country...

Hell...We had 19 terrorist living here and plotting their evil deeds to smash our planes into our very own buildings..

Would it really be that tough for him to shave his beard and change his looks...(baseball hat...mustache...etc)just to blend in...

We're over seas..looking for this guy..Afganistan..Saudi arabia or some middle east country looking for him in some cave,When he's brobably renting movies at Blockbuster in Los Angelas California...

Is this Possible?Or would his image be seen by someone aventually,since everyone on Earth knows what he looks like?

Could he pull that off?Could anyone...?

Your thoughts....

i think laden is under protective services provided by our military in afghanistan...because we all know laden wasnt responsible for 9/11. but yeah, as long he remains free, the war on terror will continue.

i think laden is under protective services provided by our military in afghanistan...because we all know laden wasnt responsible for 9/11. but yeah, as long he remains free, the war on terror will continue.

:doh:

He is on the Pakistan side of the Afghan-Pakistan border

It really is the wild wild west out there and probably some of the harshest terrian on earth

It'll take a century before the central govt's of either Pakistan or Afghanistan have any real influence in that area

Im pretty sure he's working at the Borders by my house. He makes a mean Vanilla latte, and knows EVERYTHING about the movie "Grease." Everything. He acts like he gets excited sexually when he talks about it, and he brings it up everytime i want a ****ing scone, even though ive never seen the flick.

Archived