Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PostSecret

dfitzo53

I haven't seen this posted here before, anyone heard of it? Basically, a graduate student in Maryland is collecting secrets that have never been told before. You send (him or her? I think her) a post card with your secret, and some of them make it onto her site. She also publishes books of them I guess.

It's a pretty interesting site.

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

What the point of having a secret if this person is going to post it on the internet? Does it make people feel better to "let it out"????

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's exactly the purpose. It's an anonymous way of getting it off your chest.

Please, your methlab has nothing on my muskrat slave gold miners working in the back yard.

(At least that's what I feed them for...but I think the ******** are planning a revolt. They keep looking over at me and pointing and laughing and not in a good way... :mad: )

(I may need to hold a few hostage for a day or two or withold their sexual privledges. No more shipping in females from West Virginia for them...ungrateful *******)

(Oh yeah, and the multidimensional portal in the basement. But I don't want to get into that. It was a real ripoff :( It was supposed to go to a land of fantasy, with fairies and elves and dragons and stuff.)

Please, you're methlab has nothing on my muskrat slave gold miners working in the back yard.

(At least that's what I feed them for...but I think the ******** are planning a revolt. They keep looking over at me and pointing and laughing and not in a good way... :mad: )

(I may need to hold a few hostage for a day or two or withold their sexual privledges. No more shipping in females from West Virginia for them...ungrateful *******)

(Oh yeah, and the multidimensional portal in the basement. But I don't want to get into that. It was a real ripoff :( It was supposed to go to a land of fantasy, with fairies and elves and dragons and stuff.)

The Meth lab is just the only one i want to actually admit to. Its strictly a source of liquid funds for my other "ventures." You would be surprised how much money teens have these days. Plus, once you get them hooked, they stay hooked. You'll never see a 14 year old in a methodone clinic, which is why they are my target market.

I wont get into the uranium enrichment project. Alls i can say about that is PETA wont be happy when I go "public"........Public in a very big way.

Mwahahahaha.

i see rincewinds mom sent one in, right below the atheist church sign. :silly:

Well at least she was nice enough to send it on the post card i found with your mom's favorite postion on it. So really it was two secrets in one because i asked her not to tell anyone your mom likes to bark like a dog.

:D

Archived