Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The beginning of Bush's vindication...Part II

OaktonSkins/BushFan

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/03/26/wsaddam26.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/03/26/ixworld.html

It is part of a cache of thousands of documents that the United States Department of Defence says it does not have the resources to translate.

The papers have been translated by Arabic-speaking members of Free Republic, a conservative internet discussion forum that believes the documents will justify British and American claims that Saddam had made Iraq a haven for terrorists.

If the translation is correct, it suggests that many of the foreign fighters now attacking coalition forces and bombing Iraqi civilians were directly trained by the Saddam regime, although there are no known reports of camels being used in suicide attacks.

Good lord dude, you do realize that you are actually turning people away rather than bringing them in? You're desperate, and it shows. You look like a lunatic.

People are smart enough to make up their own minds, and this forum is for debate, not you pushing your pathetic agenda with flimsy, sometimes non-existant support.

Good lord dude, you do realize that you are actually turning people away rather than bringing them in? You're desperate, and it shows. You look like a lunatic.

People are smart enough to make up their own minds, and this forum is for debate, not you pushing your pathetic agenda with flimsy, sometimes non-existant support.

And there are other folks that have fallen in with the loons with repetative bashing "Bush/Hitler" Bush lied,people died" and have been in general, asking for years "Where's the proof?"

Looks like it's starting to come out, eh?

And there are other folks that have fallen in with the loons with repetative bashing "Bush/Hitler" Bush lied,people died" and have been in general, asking for years "Where's the proof?"

Eh, no. (1) Comparing Bush to Hitler and (2) blaming Bush for starting this war, which has caused the death of over 2,000 Americans (and countless thousands Iraqis) is an opinion based on (1) historical, socioolgocal similarties and (2)actual fact. What Oakton is doing is posting articles, claiming they say one thing, when in fact they say another.

Not the same thing.

Eh, no. (1) Comparing Bush to Hitler and (2) blaming Bush for starting this war, which has caused the death of over 2,000 Americans (and countless thousands Iraqis) is an opinion based on (1) historical, socioolgocal similarties and (2)actual fact. What Oakton is doing is posting articles, claiming they say one thing, when in fact they say another.

Not the same thing.

Come on now, you know exactly what I'm talking about. For years now Mad Mike has been taking a pasting for standing behind the Bin Laden/ Saddam connection. And lo and behold, what did the last batch of papers indicate?

I'll wait until they get to the chemical weapons papers to make anyone eat crow :D

Not the same thing.

Because you are not very bright, and suffer deeply from left-wing syndrome, I'm going to help you out....

Thread title: The Beginning of Bush's Vindication.

excerpt:

"...the documents will justify British and American claims that Saddam had made Iraq a haven for terrorists."

more context: there are thousands of untranslated documents that the Pentagon needs help with in translating....

we'll see..

So far, it's looking pretty bad for the left-wing nutjobs out there, including you.

Oh, and if you don't care for this, then don't click on the link. DUH! Of course, you do care, and that's why you're posting. :D

Because you are not very bright, and suffer deeply from left-wing syndrome, I'm going to help you out....

:D

Hey now, I thought calling people stupid was only to province of liberals! You know, the elitist, leftist scum that you hate so much? Because us well-educated folk from the east always think we're smarter than everybody else.

BTW, using terms like "left-wing syndrome" only reinforces the obvious, that you are, at the very least, borderline sociopathic. Your agenda is laughable, as are your petty, childish attempts name-calling. You're deeply disturbed, and no amount of spewing your falsehoods on this board or anywhere else will mask the fact that George Bush is possibly the worst president in American history, and when history shines it's flashlight on this administration, it will be a national embarrassment.

I imagine that you sense this coming and it scares the living crap out of you, hence your desperate attempts at purporting his "vindication".

I mean really, two threads in as many days? Get a grip.

Not really. The 9/11 commission said over two years ago that there was anecdotal evidence that Saddam's people met with Al Qaida. Now we have more anecdotal evidence of that. Still no WMD's in Iraq. Still no connection between Iraq/Saddam and 9/11. All we have is people talking about the possibility of WMD's in Iraq 8 years before Bush invaded. The Duelfer report said Saddam had WMD aspirations two years ago as well. It said Saddam was trying to get rid of sanctions first, and then he would start up the program. None of this information is a breakthrough.

Oil for Food was corrupt but the UN security councel was successfully containing Saddam and keeping him disarmed.

Read "Disarming Iraq" by Dr. Hans Blix to hear the UN weapons inspector side of the story. It's a quick read. No BS, no politicking.

Hey now, I thought calling people stupid was only to province of liberals! You know, the elitist, leftist scum that you hate so much? Because us well-educated folk from the east always think we're smarter than everybody else.

BTW, using terms like "left-wing syndrome" only reinforces the obvious, that you are, at the very least, borderline sociopathic. Your agenda is laughable, as are your petty, childish attempts name-calling. You're deeply disturbed, and no amount of spewing your falsehoods on this board or anywhere else will mask the fact that George Bush is possibly the worst president in American history, and when history shines it's flashlight on this administration, it will be a national embarrassment.

I imagine that you sense this coming and it scares the living crap out of you, hence your desperate attempts at purporting his "vindication".

Flirting with projection, are we? Get a grip, you idiot.

Attack the argument then, and not me.

I mean really, two threads in as many days? Get a grip.

Archived