Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Randel El Video By Me :)

I just hope we can block for him on ST. Every time we bring in a good return man, they blows once he gets here. Deion and the guy from the Jets (I can't remember his name).

Chad Morton your speaking of and yeah he blew lol..... Randle El is a special talent and alot more than a STer, hes so versatile and Saunders is probably salivating thinking of what he can do with he and Moss burning up grass on the field together. Can you imagine a double reverse-fake double reverse with ARE coming from one side and Moss coming from the other but not knowing which one has the ball?? :point2sky

Thank you!!!!I have been asking for a Randel El video ever since we signed him.I don't give a hoot about what the so called "experts" say because of the money we gave him, a guy like this can be the difference in winning games!!!!!

all the "experts" look at the money. Thats why they say are signings are stupid, and plus most of them just hate the skins for some reason, and just make up dumb excuses just to bash em.

The only way he'll help our ST is if our guys in the open field dont **** it up. Too many returns are called back or result in a scary hit or muffed catch because of a block in the back or just horribly blown coverage.

I welcome him with open arms though... Hopefully our other guys on ST will step up their game to really let ARE have opportunities to make pivitol, game-breaking plays.

Archived