Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Randel El Video By Me :)

Thanks finatic - if we can keep him and Moss both healthy, we're going to strike fear into the hearts of defensive backfields everywhere. He's got the same darting, shifty moves and deceptive speed that Santana does.

He's going to make a lot of doubters eat their words in an Al Saunders offense. :)

lol... I see you edited the very first clip against the Patriots... where he made a fine catch, made some good moves and then lateralled the ball to Hines Ward - who wasn't expecting the lateral - and the ball was subsequently fumbled and recovered by the Patriots.

I actually watched that play unfold and I never forgot it :) Felt bad for him.

Oh my god, on that first play against the Pats, absolutely every receiver was WIDE open and the Pats were only rushing three. Both backs out of the backfield didn't have a guy within 10 yards of them. Hines Ward on the deep in was wide open, and Randle-El didn't have anyone near him when he caught the ball either. It really shows you just how the Pats earned their terrible ranking in pass defense. other than that, ARE wasn't doing nearly as much dancing as I thought. He's alot different from a guy like DAnte Hall in that he slashes more than he jukes-- I like it. i'd like to see him tuck that ball away a little bit better tho.

lol... I see you edited the very first clip against the Patriots... where he made a fine catch, made some good moves and then lateralled the ball to Hines Ward - who wasn't expecting the lateral - and the ball was subsequently fumbled and recovered by the Patriots.

I actually watched that play unfold and I never forgot it :) Felt bad for him.

yea, I was watching that game too on cbs, I had Ward on my Fantasy team, my friend just watched this video and pointed that out too when he saw it.

Archived