Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 Years, Mudvayne, Korn

Mufumonk

Went and saw them last night at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore. I haven't really been into anything Korn has done since Issues came out but I have to say, they made me a fan all over again last night. They put on one hell of a show. Anyone else attend?

i was there.

mufumonk, there is a setlist posted at kornunleashed.net if you're interested.

Korn is pretty much my favorite band and that was my second time seeing them. 10 Years was amazing and Mudvayne was fun, but they are so bad live.

After the show i went and hung out by the tour buses waiting for the band to come out. Mudvayne was already on their bus and the came out and said hi but quickly left.

After an hour i got too cold and decided to just leave, never got to meet them.

But i agree, korn is one of the best live bands around and i just hope they will include baltimore/dc again on their US Summer tour

i was there.

mufumonk, there is a setlist posted at kornunleashed.net if you're interested.

Korn is pretty much my favorite band and that was my second time seeing them. 10 Years was amazing and Mudvayne was fun, but they are so bad live.

After the show i went and hung out by the tour buses waiting for the band to come out. Mudvayne was already on their bus and the came out and said hi but quickly left.

After an hour i got too cold and decided to just leave, never got to meet them.

But i agree, korn is one of the best live bands around and i just hope they will include baltimore/dc again on their US Summer tour

Any idea who the guest musicians were?

I've seen Mudvayne and they rocked...I was pleasantly surprised. Korn is the Motley Crue/Kiss of their era - nothing special to me. 10 years is unnecessary - a copy of a copy of Tool.

I didn't get to this show till Mudvayne got on stage so I didn't get to see 10 Years perform. I mainly went for Mudvayne hoping they would play some of their older stuff like Prod, -1, Cultivate, Death Blooms.......which they did. I didn't expect much from Korn but I was thouroughly impressed with them after the show.

Archived