Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buying and selling Skins tickets on Ebay

GSF

Has anyone had any luck buying seasons tickets on Ebay, and then selling off some of the games. I know I want to travel up to my old stomping grounds to catch at least 1 Skins game next year, but b/c of my busy schedule I have no idea which game(s) I'll be able to attend. There are a bunch of good seasons tickets on Ebay right now, and they seem to be much more affordable than during the season. I'm thinking about buying a pair, and then selling off individual games at the beginning of the season. Has anyone had any luck doing this? I'm not looking to make a profit as much as just break even, and be able to choose a couple of games to go to. Thanks for any comments.

if you do happen to buy them, and cant make any games, I may definitely want some of them. Especially, Carolina, Dallas, Philly, etc....

edit: there are enough non-season ticket holders here who do sell their tickets, especially having agreements set up when the schedule is released. I have bought some before (Thanks again SkinsNut73!).

Has anyone had any luck buying seasons tickets on Ebay, and then selling off some of the games. I know I want to travel up to my old stomping grounds to catch at least 1 Skins game next year, but b/c of my busy schedule I have no idea which game(s) I'll be able to attend. There are a bunch of good seasons tickets on Ebay right now, and they seem to be much more affordable than during the season. I'm thinking about buying a pair, and then selling off individual games at the beginning of the season. Has anyone had any luck doing this? I'm not looking to make a profit as much as just break even, and be able to choose a couple of games to go to. Thanks for any comments.

You shouldn't have any problems.... lots of people are already selling tickets in the Classifieds forum.

I did what you suggested about 4-5 years ago. It worked fine, and I was able to make enough on the tickets I sold to go see a couple games for free. But, since last year's clamp down on re-selling tickets, I don't know if it would work just as well now. My guess is that it would.

I'm a season ticket holder now and might sell you tickets to a couple games at my cost, if you wanted.

You shouldn't have any problems.... lots of people are already selling tickets in the Classifieds forum.

Always people here looking for tickets AND selling them in the "classifieds" section, yup, need to get more people using it and not egay.

GSF do you drive up? From Cartersville its 11 hours and if you go thru Hartsfield with the mess there its 5 hours and the need to find transportation when you get there. Which do you find easier? The last couple of trips I have driven and think its easier in the long run.

I did what you suggested about 4-5 years ago. It worked fine, and I was able to make enough on the tickets I sold to go see a couple games for free. But, since last year's clamp down on re-selling tickets, I don't know if it would work just as well now. My guess is that it would.

I'm a season ticket holder now and might sell you tickets to a couple games at my cost, if you wanted.

Thanks for the reply and offer for the tix. I might take you up on that. :)

GSF do you drive up? From Cartersville its 11 hours and if you go thru Hartsfield with the mess there its 5 hours and the need to find transportation when you get there. Which do you find easier? The last couple of trips I have driven and think its easier in the long run.

HH,

I have always flown up in the past to Richmond on buddy passes and hitched a ride to Fedex with friends in Richmond. Buddy passes are awesome. Usually round trip first class for about 50 bucks. It's a very short, easy flight. One problem is that most of my buddies that work at Delta are either getting laid off or quitting. :doh: I'll probably continue to fly though. That's a long drive for me and my F150. I guess if somebody else had a nice car and was looking for a co-pilot I might be interested.... :)

Archived