Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do we set clocks forward, is it tonite ?

Mickalino

When we change our clocks:

Daylight Saving Time begins for most of the United States at 2:00 a.m. on the first Sunday of April. Time reverts to standard time at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

This link has great information about the change PLUS THE NEW CHANGES IN 2007.

http://www.energy.ca.gov/daylightsaving.html

Blondie

Is the clock change tontie ? I'm a little paranoid about missing the clock-change, because I have an engagement tomorrow that I can't afford to be late to, and it's happened before as a result of forgetting this

Yes...its tonight.

Set your clock forward 24 hrs, or you'll be very sorry.

Is the clock change tontie ? I'm a little paranoid about missing the clock-change, because I have an engagement tomorrow that I can't afford to be late to, and it's happened before as a result of forgetting this

Change your clock tonight only if you're in Europe. :D They change a week a head of us.

But next year we change on the second Sunday in March and don't shift back until the first Sunday in November.

• 2 years later...
Interesting that they moved it up another couple weeks. I remember when it used to be in April...

You are getting old Mark.:D

Is it ok for me to be an hour late for work tomorrow? :D

Hay look Mark's got a new avatar. :cool2:

But yes tonight (before you lay me down) turn clocks ahead 1 hour.

When we change our clocks:

Daylight Saving Time begins for most of the United States at 2:00 a.m. on the first Sunday of April. Time reverts to standard time at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

This link has great information about the change PLUS THE NEW CHANGES IN 2007.

http://www.energy.ca.gov/daylightsaving.html

Blondie

You are wrong about the second part. We switch clocks back the first Sunday of November now.

Yeah, it sucks, I know.. but don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour tonight.

Otherwise, you'll be late for work or school tomorrow. And we *cough* wouldn't want that, would we? No.. it would make NO SENSE to be late and use that as an excuse... since, ya know, it's an excuse that actually does work...:silly:

Archived