Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Wishlist

With the inevitable release of Madden NFL every year prior to the start of the new NFL season, comes the inevitable wishlist of improvements for the game compiled by numerous fans that can be found on various gaming sites. Therefore, I thought I would make my own, But on ExtremeSkins so I can share my wishlist among other Skins fans and hopefully see their own opinions on the football mainstay that is the Madden NFL football series.

The List

• Play HTTR during skins games
  • Have us fans sing along too!
  • In addition to the Hoggettes, put in The Chief and Superskin
  • Have an in game HOF (so if you get far into franchise mode, you're players can make it in)
  • Keep records in game ie Leading Rusher (yards) in NFL history: Clinton Portis, 22,000 yards for example :D
  • Retire jersey numbers officially and unofficially (No more rookies or FAs wearing 33, 44, 9, etc etc)
  • Brand new player animations for everything (walking, running, blocking, catching, etc)
  • Take out all of the existing player animations
  • BLOCKING! for EVERYTHING! (run blk, pass blk, special teams blk etc)
  • More specified attributes for specific positions ie route running for WR
  • Take out QB vision
  • Keep precision passing
  • Have the entire sideline animated ie entire coaching staff, tv crews, officials etc (it would be great to see Bugel cussing and yelling and G Williams running up and down the sideline when the D makes a great play)
  • Have players actually react to the ball when they SEE it (no more WRs making miracle no look grabs or DBs swatting the ball out of the air while their backs are turned to the ball)
  • No more last minute comebacks by opposing teams that are damn near impossible to stop
  • Have free agency come before the Draft
  • Emphasize rivalries (Al Michaels and Madden saying a few lines about a rivalry before the game does no justice to the great rivalries in the NFL ie Skins/Boys, Bears/Packers, Raiders/Chiefs)
  • Overall make the game more realistic, not just harder
  • Actually get drafted in the first round in Superstar Mode (my friend created a player in NCAA, won two heismans but was only drafted in the 2nd round when he imported the player to Madden)

That is everything I could think of now, and because of the release of XBOX360 and the eventual releases of the PS3 and Revolution, from a technical standpoint; all of these additions and improvements are feasable. So, there y'all go, Post your own wishlists, love to hear what y'all gotta say about Madden. And I do realize it would probably be more constructive and worthwhile to voice your opinions about Madden directly to EA and Tiburon.

The only thing I want is to play a realistic football game, I was playing today and Kevin Barlow ran for back to back 70+ yard runs, breaking ST and Archuleta tackles after I held Shaun Alexander to less than 30 yards the game before on All-Madden, the AI is a complete joke and really frustrating to play

• Have an in game HOF (so if you get far into franchise mode, you're players can make it in)
  • Keep records in game ie Leading Rusher (yards) in NFL history: Clinton Portis, 22,000 yards for example :D
  • Have free agency come before the Draft

Those are in the 360 version....

Oh yeah and bring back the minicamp games that and instead of having to play all of them have a simulation mode.

Archived