Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1981 San Diego Chargers

UltimateSkins

The 80 team was better.

That's the team that had Joiner and Jefferson. Wes Chandler was pretty good but he was no John Jefferson.

We do have a better D and a premiere runner in CP vs. a suspect D and simply a solid runner in Chuck Muncie.

They of course had a HOF QB, HOF WR and a HOF TE.

We know we don't have a HOF QB currently starting for us and it's way way way too early for HOF discussion for Moss and Cooley.

Let's not get carried away.

dont really care about the stats they put up, if they did not win the superbowl, i dont care. I mean if this upcoming season our offense falls flat on their faces, but still reaches and win the superbowl, i will still be happy about all of your offseason acquiestions.

dont really care about the stats they put up, if they did not win the superbowl, i dont care. I mean if this upcoming season our offense falls flat on their faces, but still reaches and win the superbowl, i will still be happy about all of your offseason acquiestions.

They didnt win the superbowl because they didnt have a defense. We have a game winning defense here in Washington. The point is not comparing the teams, but more so comparing the systems. If Saunders can utilize our weapons that effectivly as Don did back then and as Saunders did in KC and St. Louis, then we just might see a history making team this year. We certainly have the weapons to get it done.

The 80 team was better.

That's the team that had Joiner and Jefferson. Wes Chandler was pretty good but he was no John Jefferson.

We do have a better D and a premiere runner in CP vs. a suspect D and simply a solid runner in Chuck Muncie.

They of course had a HOF QB, HOF WR and a HOF TE.

We know we don't have a HOF QB currently starting for us and it's way way way too early for HOF discussion for Moss and Cooley.

Let's not get carried away.

Well put.

Archived