Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor & Archuleta: Best duo in the NFL?

Steve567

maybe hes joking because this was an earlier thread with the same title of "we have the best saftey duo in football", and we saw how well that worked out.

Oh I can see the irony, but just 'arch sucks'? That's it? That's all we get? No "Hah...lets see how we feel about Landry next year!" or "Let's not get too carried away with the nicknames, huh, guys?"

We just got 'arch sucks'.

I dunno, I feel like there could have been a lot more dry humor here. I give it a D for creativity...it would have been an F but I have to give props for dragging this thread out of the sewers of time.

I don't even come here all that much, but this thread was the first thing I thought of when people started talking about how we were going to have the best safety tandem in the league now that we've aquired Landry. I think I'll wait to see how they look in a game before getting too excited.

...who am I kidding, I'm pumped for this season and seeing these two together.

Well, I still think AA was just an unfair scapegoat for a defense that played poorly as a whole. Matt Bowen played great, but couldn't stay healthy and we have been looking for his replacement ever since. I know there is a lot of Clarke lovers on here, but he was just a fill in. We still weren't able to do what we wanted because Taylor had to play up to often. The same with PP. If the D plays poorly again, LL will look like a terrible pick although a better player then anybody who has been playing saftey for us for a while.

My :2cents: At least have some input as to why you are saying this... Not that I am his biggest fan, he had his moments, and missed a few too. He just did not play up to his potential in my opinion!

And what moments did he have again?

I beleive Landry won't be as much a liability in coverage, on top of the fact that our D's depth looks better than last year.

Lets hope for no bumping of the "ST + LL = Area 51 Best tandem hands down" thread in 12 months.

Good Point, for your 3 post. I actually hope it gets bump for a "I told you they would be the best".

Hey, remember that time you dropped that 80 lb dumbbell on your foot?

Yeah, that sucked,, lets re-live that until it makes us puke.

When I think of how some of you support this team, I see images of muslims on pilgrimage, beating themselves nearly to death with barbed chains.

~Bang

When I think of how some of you support this team, I see images of muslims on pilgrimage, beating themselves nearly to death with barbed chains.

~Bang

Or on their knees on a prayer mat humming praise be to allah free agent. ;)

Same ol argument post eh Bang...half full or half empty...its all the same. :2cents:

Or on their knees on a prayer mat humming praise be to allah free agent. ;)

Same ol argument post eh Bang...half full or half empty...its all the same. :2cents:

Same ol same ol.. I guess,, this is even less that the usual whining post, this is actually resurrecting a dead thread for no other purpose than more self flagellation.

Pretty masochistic.

~Bang

Hey, remember that time you dropped that 80 lb dumbbell on your foot?

Yeah, that sucked,, lets re-live that until it makes us puke.

~Bang

Thanks for summing up everything I was thinking when I saw this thread was back.

I mean seriously what does this do for anyone?

And yeah...like Bang said...the way that some people choose to cheer for this franchise is really like nothing I have ever seen before...

How about you Skins haters do what is in your heart and go cheer for the Cowboys...honestly bring this crap to their threads and leave us who adore our franchise alone. (and no I don't believe in blind faith for a team).

I just cringed when I saw this post again:doh:. I am a big AA fan, and hope he does well in Chicago. I just want to cry myself to sleep after that prediction, lol. no predictions from me this year, because I don't want it coming to bite me in the butt next season.

:doh1:

Archived