Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor & Archuleta: Best duo in the NFL?

Steve567

IN my opinion, we have two of the best safties in the NFL. What WR is going to go down the middle when either Taylor and/or Archuleta are waiting to demolish them? I just wanna see the two of them sandwich the hell outa someone. That would be awesome.

:helmet: :point2sky :cheers: :dallasuck

IN my opinion, we have two of the best safties in the NFL. What WR is going to go down the middle when either Taylor and/or Archuleta are waiting to demolish them? I just wanna see the two of them sandwich the hell outa someone. That would be awesome.

:helmet: :point2sky :cheers: :dallasuck

Well, if AA plays the way he did in SL and Taylor keeps his present course, then those 2 will be a sight to see.

I think it might be going a little too far to say the best duo in the NFL right now. It really depends on how well they play. We will have to wait till the season to really say anything along those lines.

I cant think of a better duo in nfl

I think it might be going a little too far to say the best duo in the NFL right now. It really depends on how well they play. We will have to wait till the season to really say anything along those lines.

Come on, give into the great hype that infects most Redskins fans.

Remember when we signed Trotter and we had Arrington, Trotter and Armstread (3 Pro Bowlers) and everyone proclaimed how we had the best linebacking crew in the NFL? Remember?

And remember when we drafted Smoot... and with Bailey and Smoot, we had the best corners in the league and no one would pass on us? Remember?

Redskins fans love them some hype.

I dont think that the hype matters really. AA and ST may or may not be the best, but we certainly are stronger having AA in there. I am excited to see how these two will team up and feed off of each other. I cant wait until the season starts.

:wewantd:

Name a better duo someone please?

Yes there are probowlers but name there partners.

Brian Dawkins and Michael Lewis.

Bob Sanders and Mike Doss.

I'm not going to freak out over having a talented safety duo. Perhaps I might smile more if we had a more imposing defensive line.

ST is a monster with a world of potential and AA is pretty decent but has either made a pro-bowl? :(

the ol' popularity contest has little to do with overall value to a team. look at michael vick getting the pro bowl nod after a pretty poor overall showing this season. i'm rarely think of a player's quality as dependant on their pro bowl appearances, and this is no different.

Diehard makes a good point. we'll see how they work on the field, but i have a feeling it'll be VERY fun to watch.

the ol' popularity contest has little to do with overall value to a team. look at michael vick getting the pro bowl nod after a pretty poor overall showing this season. i'm rarely think of a player's quality as dependant on their pro bowl appearances, and this is no different.

Diehard makes a good point. we'll see how they work on the field, but i have a feeling it'll be VERY fun to watch.

Just responding to the post stating that you have two pro-bowlers back there. There are plenty of overrated players in the league but it's still a coveted distinction.

Brian Dawkins and Michael Lewis.

Bob Sanders and Mike Doss.

I'm not going to freak out over having a talented safety duo. Perhaps I might smile more if we had a more imposing defensive line.

Exactly what I was going to say. I would have had Polamalu and Hope in there but with Hope gone and Clark taking his place, I think Taylor and Archuleta can be better than Polamalu and Clark. Troy is better than either Taylor or AA but Clarck would bring the tandem down. Dawkins and Lewis right now is clearly the best tandom. Bob Sanders is great and Doss is good.

Come on, give into the great hype that infects most Redskins fans.

Remember when we signed Trotter and we had Arrington, Trotter and Armstread (3 Pro Bowlers) and everyone proclaimed how we had the best linebacking crew in the NFL? Remember?

And remember when we drafted Smoot... and with Bailey and Smoot, we had the best corners in the league and no one would pass on us? Remember?

Redskins fans love them some hype.

...and the game has passed Gibbs by, and the acquisition of Santana Moss was a bad idea, and we never should have traded Champ Bailey for CP, Redskins fans also love them some pessimism.

...and the game has passed Gibbs by, and the acquisition of Santana Moss was a bad idea, and we never should have traded Champ Bailey for CP, Redskins fans also love them some pessimism.

You've been here all of 5 months? You weren't even around for all of that. Because if you were... you wouldn't have brought those up.

Archived