Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell's tackle

shsu1

I was just looking over the stat sheet and I saw that Brunell recorded a tackle last season. Does anyone know what happened here?

It was that time Springs was injured, then Carlos tore his bicep, so they put Mark in at CB. I'm surprised you don't remember...it was a pretty monumental occasion.

;)

i remeber this one....i cant remeber the play but i do know that he got hurt makeing a shoulder tackle. what team was it that we put in patric ramsey for mark? that was probably when it happend

That was the Giants game, but that was because Mark took a cheapshot to his knee, not because of a tackle he made.

It was in the Cardinal's game after his first interception. With 8:09 lift in the first quarter, Antrel Rolle picked off a pass to Cooley(I'm pretty sure this is the one that Cooley tipped up in the air while trying to make the fingertip grab) at the Cardinal 13 yard line and took it back to the 42 before Mark made the play.

does anyone remmber john halls big hit?

actually i might be thinking of sme other kicker...but i remmber some kicker had a nice tackle

frost absolutely rocked boerigter from the chiefs.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120917

as for the brunell stuff, i could have sworn that brunell got sort of rattled after he lowered his shoulder for a block on an end around with Moss.

frost absolutely rocked boerigter from the chiefs.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120917

as for the brunell stuff, i could have sworn that brunell got sort of rattled after he lowered his shoulder for a block on an end around with Moss.

You're right that was what I was thinking of. Real good block, but got a shoulder stinger for his efforts.

Archived