Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your sibling order and who do you look like

dreamingwolf

Where you first born, second.... and who do you most look like your father or your mother?

I seem to remember something about genetics from school somewhere that it goes 1st born is mostly dad, 2nd and 3rd like mom, 4th like dad then repeating. Im sure Im wrong its a foggy memory, but Im curious.

edit

I guess I should start hee hee. The reason I ask this is cause my parents were completely different in appearance, from complexion to build. I have 4 sibs and the first and last took right after my dad, and the mids look more like mom. I guess that probably has more to do with how I remembered that bit from school than true fact :D

so Im curious what other people notice about their siblings and who looks like who.

I should have said what tree do you look like. For instance you may not look like your dad or your mom but like thier father or mother or brother or sister ect...

I seem to remember something about genetics from school somewhere that it goes 1st born is mostly dad, 2nd and 3rd like mom, 4th like dad then repeating. Im sure Im wrong its a foggy memory, but Im curious.

I'm going to guess that's a complete myth.

Anyway, I'm the middle of three children, and I look most like my mom.

5th and last born and i look like my dad. both sisters look like my mom and all three boys look like my dad. all three of us have the same voice and very similiar looks. cousins and stuff confuse us. its wierd.

I was the 4th child and look like a carbon copy of my dad,to the point it freaked out people at his funeral.

The first two took after my mothers side ,the 3rd one and I took from dad's line.

Most people can't believe we are siblings because of radical differences in traits.

Added: My 1st born took after her mother,while the 2nd looks and acts like my brothers twin to a amazing degree.

I'm the baby...youngest of two. I have an older brother. I definitely look more like my mom...and my bro looks like my popz. Well, he has the same coloring as me and my mom- dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes. But his ears are definitely my dad's...and his skin.

I'm the oldest of two. My sister is 2 years younger and took after my dad. I took after my mom (her father really). The difference is mainly frame size with my dad's side being on the stocky side and my mom's on the thin side. I got lucky!:D

i'm the oldest of two. i do look like my dad, and my sister is more "mom-ish." I did look quite a bit like my maternal uncle growing up though. my mom showed my kids a picture of my dad when he was 25 and they thought it was me. pretty funny.

as for my kids, my son is the oldest and looks like me; my daughter is a blend between me and my wife. she doesn't look like either of us, but definitely has features from each of us.

I am the baby of two.......both girls.

My sister is 5'0" tall.........and I am 5'9". We are totally different

She looks like my mother.

I don't look like either parent..............and YES, I have spoken to my mother about this!!

:laugh: ;);)

Blondie

I'm the youngest of three. I have an older sister that looks like my dad.

I'm also a twin... fraternal..... as I have a twin sister. She looks like my dad... I look like my mom. We have similar eyes and brow but I have my mom's strong jawline where my twin does not. Interesting huh?

Archived