Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are OTA's

Sailskipper

Off Topic Anomalies.

A message board hazard held at bay by a tireless group of dedicated thread nazis who give up a normal life to selflessly serve the messes. masses.

Keep that up & there'll be a future here for ya. ;)

Off Topic Anomalies.

A message board hazard held at bay by a tireless group of dedicated thread nazis who give up a normal life to selflessly serve the messes. masses.

Selflessly or is that self servingly? :silly:

its a figure of speech for him brown nosing. i know over your head.

I knew what you meant :rolleyes: . I just thought it was kind of funny of you to jump out there on the dude about that, especially considering how quickly you rolled over on your sig. But it's cool, it was joking/sarcasm. I know, over your head ;)

I knew what you meant :rolleyes: . I just thought it was kind of funny of you to jump out there on the dude about that, especially considering how quickly you rolled over on your sig. But it's cool, it was joking/sarcasm. I know, over your head ;)

:fortune: Definately a future here, I see. :fortune:

in general if you dont know what something is and want to know fast, just find it on wikipedia... even southeast jerome is on that site!
You can find it fast there, just don't rely on it. (Have you ever edited the content of anything there? I have. It's designed that way. So if you're looking up something you don't know anything about, you have to trust that someone like me didn't go in and edit something to make it almost right -- i.e., wrong -- just for kicks.)

Archived