Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Extemeskins have a vote in Redskinette tryouts?

bbuzz1962

I had to post this. I for one feel we at Extremskins should have a vote in the matter. I personally would like to interview each and every candidate. I will judge personality, poise, talent, posture, education, and overall demeanor. Chest, waist and hips will be measured for uniform size only.

I had to post this. I for one feel we at Extremskins should have a vote in the matter. I personally would like to interview each and every candidate. I will judge personality, poise, talent, posture, education, and overall demeanor. Chest, waist and hips will be measured for uniform size only.

I am sure only one ES member votes on Redskinettes. That guy is none other than stwasm. I must admit though, I am completely jealous! :cheers:

No. We should have 53,915 votes.

And by the way, would anybody like to comment on the term "Redskinettes", and why the word have been discontinued by the Redskins? I've never seen any hard facts on why, only assumptions. I know the term was discontinued after Snyder took over. I believe it was 2000. I assume it is so not to dishonor the term "Redskin", but I've never seen or heard anything as to specifically why its use was terminated.

And by the way, would anybody like to comment on the term "Redskinettes", and why the word have been discontinued by the Redskins? I've never seen any hard facts on why, only assumptions. I know the term was discontinued after Snyder took over. I believe it was 2000. I assume it is so not to dishonor the term "Redskin", but I've never seen or heard anything as to specifically why its use was terminated.

Sounds like the kind of hard-hitting question to ask Mr. Larry Michael in the Redskins.com Audio show threads :).

Political comments are not accepted. You must have accepted the terms of being an Extremeskin member. If you do not except the terms, which means that the words Extremeskin, Redskin, Redskinette, are merely used to identify a team, and have no political, or racial meaning. By accepting the terms of membership, you have the rights of the membership and fanship of the best football team in the NFL, and the best cheerleaders in the NFL.

This post was created to give the best fans in the NFL their due right to choose the best cheerleaders in the NFL. Any other claims either intentional or nonintentional are hereby declined.

I am sure that those ladies will not mind having their education judged by someone who is unable to spell the name of the message board community that he belongs to. :silly:

I am sure that those ladies will not mind having their education judged by someone who is unable to spell the name of the message board community that he belongs to. :silly:

Look, if you had a chance to look and judge the cheerleaders, you might forget to type a letter too.:cheers:

']Now' date=' do you get to participate as a member of ES or do you have to be a Redskins fan? If Art's idea is taken and a taste test is initiated, can I lie about being a Redskins fan? :D[/quote']

Tom, your one of the good guys, I think we will let you sneak in as long as you can wear a Redskin jersey during the voting.

Archived