Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love for Lil Wayne

BeatONaCowboy

Weezy actually is a pretty talented mc. It just so happens that his mixtapes where he rhymes over other artists beats or better than his actual albums.

Last I heard of him he was pursuing a degree in Political Science from the University of Houston.

I dont listen to commericial hip-hop, I never listen to the radio (except for sportstalk and coast to coast on am) and I never thought i would enjoy a lil wayne cd. After hearing the album in a friends car, i decided to give it a chance. His new album, the Carter II is produced very well and Lil Wayne is a better rapper than i imagined. Listen to the following song with an open mind, it doesnt sound like lil wayne at all. If i told you it was sublime or some other group, you would believe me. It actually sounds like music! :cool:Have an open mind....

Lil Wayne- Shooter

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OFUE8S2LDQI535C4AF2IGDFHE

Oh brother. Is this where we compare musical collections to see who's better than the other? :rolleyes:

Lil Wayne sucks, IMO. That's all you need to know.

You know Who Del be lovin him some Manilow and Liberace and Tom Jones!

Lil Wayne is one of th ebest rappers in the game today??

Have you heard of:

Canibus (In my opinion, may be the BEST EVER lyrically)

Immortal Technique (He and 'Bis are my favorite underground rappers)

Jeru the Damaja

Aesop Rock

Jean Grae

Vinnie Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks)

Pharaohe Monch (Severely underrated, listen to "Agent Orange" and tell me this man isn't sick)

Murs

Bumpy Knuckles (Helped John Cena big time with his first album, and outshined Cena on a bunch of songs... Cena actually delivered as well, I liked his CD)

Sticky Fingaz (From Onyx, I get goosebumps everytime I listen to "Shut 'Em Down")

MF Doom

Corey Gunz (Kid is good, listen to "Comfort and Joy")

Papoose (I said Canibus was the best lyrically, but this guy is disgusting on the mic as well)

Brother Ali

Cannibal Ox

Common

Talib Kweli

Jadakiss

Inspectah Deck

Trick Trick??

I could keep going if you want :)

Lil Wayne is one of th ebest rappers in the game today??

Have you heard of:

Canibus (In my opinion, may be the BEST EVER lyrically)

Immortal Technique (He and 'Bis are my favorite underground rappers)

Jeru the Damaja

Aesop Rock

Jean Grae

Vinnie Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks)

Pharaohe Monch (Severely underrated, listen to "Agent Orange" and tell me this man isn't sick)

Murs

Bumpy Knuckles (Helped John Cena big time with his first album, and outshined Cena on a bunch of songs... Cena actually delivered as well, I liked his CD)

Sticky Fingaz (From Onyx, I get goosebumps everytime I listen to "Shut 'Em Down")

MF Doom

Corey Gunz (Kid is good, listen to "Comfort and Joy")

Papoose (I said Canibus was the best lyrically, but this guy is disgusting on the mic as well)

Brother Ali

Cannibal Ox

Common

Talib Kweli

Jadakiss

Inspectah Deck

Trick Trick??

I could keep going if you want :)

take murs of that list! You missed a few Phonte (of little brother, man is sick) Elzhi (of Slum Village)

Archived