Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowart Signs with Texans

SkinsGuy

good this guy was too old and would be only a stop gap til we have somethign better. I don't want the skins to promote from with-in because i dont think we have any body who could step up and play WLB. I want some fresh young talent either from the draft or thru free agency

I wouldn't really mind CB Hood from Philly signing here and Keith Adams would be the LB I'd like to see us get. You know, it might not be a bad idea for us to think about DT/DE with our 2nd round pick.

According to ESPN News Ticker.

Or, at least, he agreed to terms. :)

I only put this here in "The Stadium" cause I know the Redskins had shown interest in him.

I guess thier interest wasn't all that much. :)

According to yesterday's washington post article, the skins did not have any interest in cowart. I'm releived. I'm hoping McCune or Clemons can step up and take a starting role.

According to yesterday's washington post article, the skins did not have any interest in cowart. I'm releived. I'm hoping McCune or Clemons can step up and take a starting role.

yes, and the fact that he played for Williams in Buffalo is an indication that Williams has something particular in mind, ability-wise.

I wonder if they're looking at Sharper.

Archived