Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins car on ebay

skinsphan

Aww C'mon...I thought you guys were real Skins Fans here...tell you what...I'm broke, seriously....but if y'all want to donate enough as a whole, I'll get that van

AND DRIVE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY...EVERYWHERE I GO...AND TELL THE WORLD I AM A SKINS FAN!!! :D

My official slogan:

GIBBS IS BACK!

...nuff said!

Nice van but i'm more interested in finding a horn that plays HTTR. I had one as a kid that played the dukes of hazzard tune.

:point2sky

Dont know where you can get them (maybe the redskins store?) but ive heard them in the parking lots at the home games.

My family had an astro van. The transmission eventually went out, but we got a used one put in it and got an extra 3 years out of it, though we didn't use it for much other than lugging stuff around. My parents used it to tailgate at NASCAR events and it works well for that.

All I'm thinking is that it'd be more efficient to buy some other used vehicle for ~$3000 and pimp it out Redskins style (perhaps even a better, sleeker design). You could then have a vehicle with less miles, more "reliability", and your own vision of a redskins paintjob.

That bus is ridiculous, though!

• 4 years later...

Archived