Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite snack food?

SkinsBry

Reading the other "Favorite" threads got me thinking about this subject and I didn't see any other threads on the subject.

I really like potato chips, just about any kind made by Utz are what I prefer. Pretzels (sourdough) with mustard is another snack I really enjoy and I like Smartfood popcorn as well.

There is however, a new favorite of mine, Rosemary and Olive Oil Trisuits. It's like crack I tell ya, since I first tried them a couple months ago, I haven't been able to put them down. I keep a box at home and a box at work at all times. Plus, they're healthy. I've advoided healthy food like the plague in the past, but these things are awesome. Has anyone else tried these?

If there are any other uncommon snack foods out there that you like, please do tell.

fruit, rice cakes, yogurt, and chex mix

seriously...c'mon now. How dare you litter this blessed snack discussion with fruit :laugh: . (j/K)

Let's see...Roasted Garlic Triscuits, Sun Chips, just tried the new peanut Butter and Caramel Reeses peanut Butter cup, cheese...(almost any kind).

(and the occasional banana, apple, grapes, or lemon and vanilla yogurt)

fruit, rice cakes, yogurt, and chex mix

EXACTLY what I snack on..........except for the Chex mix.

I snack on fruit and rice cakes daily....and yogurt several times a week. I don't eat the usual chips, pretzels etc....save the calories for drinking.

Archived