Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conference Record vs. AFC Recrod

skinfan2k

although i never hope for the redskins to lose, i hope next year, all their losses come to the AFC and we finish off 12-4. That was tremendous last year that we were able to go 10-2 in the conference and if we were able to win 1 more game, we had tiebreakers over single opponents. Man, how sweet would it be to host hte NFC championship game at FEDEX?

The Skins gave away all of the games against AFC West this year. A hand deflected from winning against Denver. T.O. against KC. Raiders and Chargers gave up 4th QTR lead. Imagine if we overcame those situation. 14-2

the fact that these losses were basically the wrong doings of the skins leads me to think that another years under gibbs and williams and the addition of saunders and our wrs will help eliminate games like this and really take us to that level. 14-2 doesn't seem too far from a realistic result

Last year we were so close in those AFC games. This year, however, I think that with these additions on defense and the new weapons on offense, we will be able to overcome those situation. I think the biggest question mark heading into next season will be on the offense. I don't think that G. Williams will have much trouble keeping the skins' defense near the top, but I am worried about the offense, I really hope that they build good chemistry and play to their full potential on the field.

the fact that these losses were basically the wrong doings of the skins leads me to think that another years under gibbs and williams and the addition of saunders and our wrs will help eliminate games like this and really take us to that level. 14-2 doesn't seem too far from a realistic result

I agree with all of our upgrades it doesn't seem that far fetched.

I absolutely agree. I was very concerned about our record against the AFC last year, but with everything that's happened this offseason, I think we have a realistic shot at 13-3.

We have not beaten an AFC team in two seasons. That is awful. Hopefully we get that turned around soon.

However, I am glad we started winning division games again. Given our recent history, being 5-1 in the division and 0-4 in the conference is not that bad.

Count me in the "we beat ourselves" category against the AFC last year.

Most of those mistakes are correctable.

We've already addressed weaknesses that caused the Raider & Chargers losses...

Raiders- T Jacobs couldn't get "off the line"

Chargers- Royal dropped 4 straight passes

We're on the right track.

Archived