Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Cowgirls vs. Redskins FA moves thus far...

timdaley73

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is kind of an unnecessary poll in that it's obvious who will win. I voted for the skins of course, but we can't overlook what the girlz have done to improve their team , especially the offense. they got o-line help, an amazing WR, and hannam is slightly better than campbell IMO. i don't think they will be better than us, but they WILL be improved and our two matchups will be tough. i don't expect a whooping like the last one.

For those that don't know....

a recap of the Cowboys FA's so far...

TO-wr- Say what you want, he is still a top talent at the WR position. Adds a playmaking dimension the Cowboys have been lacking for years.

Mike Vanderjagt-K- Only the most accurate kicker in NFL history. Signifigant upgrade over anything the cowboys have ever had at the position.

Akin Ayodole LB- Going to play middle backer with Brady James. Only 26, has trouble with coverage, best when playing run. Weakness minimized and strength maximized in the 3-4.

Ryan Hannam-TE- Very, very good blocking TE. Should replace Campbell nicely and provide more athletism. Also only 26.

Kyle Kosier- G/T- Versatile younger (27) lineman who is a good pass protector. Provides better athletism than Allen did and has upside. Jury still out on whether he is really the answer though. Reportedly, 8 teams were after him.

Jason Fabini- RT- Signifigant upgrade over Rookie 7th round pick manning position last year. Can also play LT if injury occurs. Great pickup.

Rocky Boiman- LB- Versatile LB who is only 26. Very good special teamer, has upside as lb.

Just so everyone is aware of what they are voting on.

For the record I voted cowgirls, but it is only because this is one of the most biased polls I have ever seen.

Of course the redskins did better, but this poll is like going to the republican national convention and asking about gay marriage.

We not only addressed several of our most important needs, we did it by aquiring young players.

Even if TO doesn't implode and devestate the cowboy franchise he is still getting old and will at most have 1-2 productive seasons (3 if Satan needs to buy mittens).

We on the other hand got a plethora of players either in their prime or entering their prime.

And lets not forget about their "idiot kicker" this is a guy who has choked on the big stage.

It also means the girls won't try to resign Nick Novak so we might be able to get him back!!!!

Yes, the Cowboys were frugal and are 13 mill under the cap.

BUT WHO IS LEFT TO SIGN? Yes you can overspend on someone who wasnt good enough to get picked up yet.

June 1st may reveal a stud or two.

The Patriots won three super bowls jumping into Free agency after the market was barron.

There are plenty of guys still available. Lavar, Woodson, Law, Runyan, Mike Pearson, Rob Morris, Jamie Winborn, Lance Shulters, Tim Dwight, Heath Evans, Jerald Sowell, Steve NEal, and Verron Haynes.

These are all guys who can help teams. Not all of them are great, but this is when bargains can be had.

Why doesnt the poll answer say Dallas addressed thier need too?

Because they didn't. They didn't need TO. They cut Keyshawn and signed TO. That's a swap, not filling a hole. They still need o-line depth, d-line help, a new QB (Bledsoe is just old and a stone), somebody to help out Roy Williams back there, and some corners.

i love the FA moves by the convicts:dallasuck ME O and parcells together hahahhaha fugetabotit!!! then you put a loud mouth like vanderjerk in that mix:dallasuck you already have oline trouble so you let 2 go and cut larry allen while the 2 were terriable and larry allen was getting real old real fast u telling me the guys behind him are any better:dallasuck. so we have a statue like bleedsoe standing back there (even if the spend their whole draft on OL) behind the paper bag line:dallasuck. i know flozell is back but who else??? then you cap it off with that ET looking sob jerry jones hahahaha i mean my god man your rich get your teeth fixed, and get your money back on that face lift..hahahahhah:laugh::laugh: dallas will be like dallas soap opera:laugh::laugh::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Because they didn't. They didn't need TO. They cut Keyshawn and signed TO. That's a swap, not filling a hole. They still need o-line depth, d-line help, a new QB (Bledsoe is just old and a stone), somebody to help out Roy Williams back there, and some corners.

Gee, I thought they added two offensive lineman who will start, resigned another of thier own who will compete to start and already have depth behind that.

Also thought they added a kicker, which we desperately needed.

Also added a game-changing, playmaking WR which we needed.

Also added 2 LBs which we needed. One of which will contribute on special teams.

Also resigned a backup CB they are very high on making them 4 deep at CB at this point.

Also added a replacement for Dan Campbell.

The only holes left to fill is safety and some defensive line depth.

But what team isnt ALWAYS looking to add that?

Besides the fact theyre pretty high on a couple of kids already on the roster.

As for safety, dont look now, but Marcus Coleman will most likely end up filling that need.

QB was never a need for the Cowboys at this point.

We have our starter, and Parcells likes the backup, and our 3rd stringer is trying to get better in NFLE.

So far so good in my eyes.

Guess you think we're a lot worse off though.

Archived