Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got kicked out of Hannity.com forums

Midnight Judges

:D This is what I posted in a new thread. I never even got to read any responses.

I have noticed a lack of substantive threads on this board. Here are some of what consider to be lies by the Bush administration. Each is sourced well enough so that you ought to be able to google and verify my quotes. Of course each needs the proper context and backround to be fully understood. If you are curious about the backround of a particular quote and how it is a prevarication on the Bush administration's part, feel free to send me a personal message or ask specific questions on this thread. I am happy to provide additional context in the form of articles and documents as required.

“Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so.”

-George W. Bush, Buffalo, NY April 20, 2004

“…surveillance photos reveal that the regime is rebuilding facilities that it had used to produce chemical and biological weapons.”

-George W. Bush on Iraq, Oct 10, 2002

“Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.”

-Dick Cheney August, 2002

"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees"

-George W. Bush 4 Days after Hurricane Katrina

Using defense contractors or intermediaries posing as freelance reporters, the military has been paying Iraqi newspapers to publish stories written by a military propaganda unit lauding the US mission. –The Guardian, December 1, 2005

“Western press and frequently those self-styled 'objective' observers of Iraq are often critics of how we, the people of Iraq, are proceeding down the path in determining what is best for our nation," the article began. Quoting the Prophet Muhammad, it pleaded for unity and nonviolence.” –AOL December, 2005

Lea Anne McBride, a spokeswoman for Cheney, declined to comment on the document. She said that the courts have upheld "the constitutional right of the president and vice president to obtain information in confidentiality."

A White House document shows that executives from big oil companies met with Vice President Cheney's energy task force in 2001 -- something long suspected by environmentalists but denied as recently as last week by industry officials testifying before Congress.” –Washington Post Nov. 16th, 2005

“McClellan said in a Sept. 29, 2003, briefing: "The president has set high standards, the highest of standards, for people in his administration. He's made it very clear to people in his administration that he expects them to adhere to the highest standards of conduct. If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration...In other statements, Bush has pledged to "take the appropriate action" if anyone in his administration leaked classified information.”

-Washington Post July 18, 2005

“As recently as September, Medicare chief Mark B. McClellan said the new drug package would cost $534 billion over 10 years. Last night, he acknowledged that the cumulative cost of the program between 2006 and 2015 will reach $1.2 trillion.”

-Washington Post February 9, 2005

“humanely, and to the extent appropriate and consistent with military necessity, in a manner consistent with the principles' of the Geneva conventions,"

-George W. Bush on the treatment of detainees. 2002

“Just last week, Cheney showed up at a Republican senatorial luncheon to lobby lawmakers for a CIA exemption to an amendment by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) that would ban torture and inhumane treatment of prisoners”

-Washington Post November 7, 2005

"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 in the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers," Karl Rove after 100% of the Liberal Senators voted for the use of military force against the Taliban

“I don't think our troops should be used for what's called nation building.”

-Bush on the campaign trail, 2000

I've been banned so any of you guys want to go over there and tell me if they deleted the entire thread? It's Hannity.com and you have to click on forums. I'd appreciate it and I'm willing to bet some of you would get a good laugh out of it.

Any minute now FOX security is going to beat my door down. :laugh:

What the HELL are you doing on Hannity.com?

That would be like me going on Gore.com and blasting his dumb ass for not even being able to carry his own freaking state in 2000.

What were you trying to accomplish? DUUUUUDDDEEEEE.......

I still get a kick out of that

I would even wager that you just got banned cause the opening line in your thread basically says this board is filled with morons. If I moderated a message board and some poster had that attitude I would ban them, what could someone with that attitude possibly add to the board.

Midnight, Probably banned because how could they respond to Quotes like that?

Tells it like it is. I don't think you came across as being needed to be banned

for that!! they probably need to grow a pair over there or something. Probably good

though that you did'nt waste too much of your time over there.

I would even wager that you just got banned cause the opening line in your thread basically says this board is filled with morons.

Umm, if you call this

I have noticed a lack of substantive threads on this board.

Calling people morons and deserving to be banned, what kind of an opinion do you have on your own posts here?

You got banned, Midnight, because just as many of those quotes you attribute to the Bush Administration can be found in similar quotes spoken by the flip flopping Dem leadership when it was convenient to do so. Search for the thread with quotes from Ole' Bill, Hillary, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi, Biden, Kennedy, and the rest of that ilk. You see, when they said it... it was true...because they were democrats. When Repubs say it... it's a lie. You see...what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

What the HELL are you doing on Hannity.com?

That would be like me going on Gore.com and blasting his dumb ass for not even being able to carry his own freaking state in 2000.

What were you trying to accomplish? DUUUUUDDDEEEEE.......

Portis, it is the same reason I've been posting on here for the past few years, you get to know who you adversaries are, get to understand their viewpoints, how they think and what motivates them, while mabey changing your opinion on a few things, also allowing other people to see a differing viewpoint.

Us thinkers of the world ENCOURAGE debate and discourse. We don't like to surround ourselves with like minded people because it is the easiest way to make mistakes. We like to examine and challange our own thinking on differrent matters, and tear apart our own ideas, only to reformulate them in a more educated and concise manner. It is how you become a better person and a better man in life. You don't eschew things you are unaware of, you embrace things like that. You look for a common ground and understanding of all walks of life.

:2cents:

Portis, it is the same reason I've been posting on here for the past few years, you get to know who you adversaries are, get to understand their viewpoints, how they think and what motivates them, while mabey changing your opinion on a few things, also allowing other people to see a differing viewpoint.

Us thinkers of the world ENCOURAGE debate and discourse. We don't like to surround ourselves with like minded people because it is the easiest way to make mistakes. We like to examine and challange our own thinking on differrent matters, and tear apart our own ideas, only to reformulate them in a more educated and concise manner. It is how you become a better person and a better man in life. You don't eschew things you are unaware of, you embrace things like that. You look for a common ground and understanding of all walks of life.

:2cents:

Me, I just like arguing here because I always win. :)

I would even wager that you just got banned cause the opening line in your thread basically says this board is filled with morons. If I moderated a message board and some poster had that attitude I would ban them, what could someone with that attitude possibly add to the board.

Well, I got the feeling they were rather permissive by the way they allowed threads like "Libs hate Jews and admit it" and "Now Bill Clinton is the B****."

Fair and balanced indeed.

Umm, if you call this

Calling people morons and deserving to be banned, what kind of an opinion do you have on your own posts here?

well mostly I call you dishonest, mentally unstable, and other assorted things but I wouldnt put calling you a moron past me so I will just assume you are right that I have. the others that I have called morons, although I would think I use douche bag more often, have usually said something that I find moronic.

well since Ive called you moron before I will resurrect it again, if you werent such a moron you would see the difference between calling the entire group of people you wish to enter a discussion with morons and calling one person who says something moronic a moron.

I dont think its a strange notion that if start a thread saying "no one on this board has a substantive opinion, but now listen to mine" is not really a worth while member. You can get away with it here I would imagine, but other boards arent as tolerant as this one.

I wager if I goto DU and start a thread with that same opener and then drop republican bullet points, the mods will say "theres another fire starter, put him out". All political slanted message boards probably get that kind of bomb throwing daily, regardless of affiliation and what good is it to keep a bomb thrower. Im sure Hanity.com or whatever it is has some sane rational democrats on it that approach the discourse in a better fashion that this guy who got banned.

Well, I got the feeling they were rather permissive by the way they allowed threads like "Libs hate Jews and admit it" and "Now Bill Clinton is the B****."

Fair and balanced indeed.

its a message board, for a political talking head that is a Republican. I would really be suprised if he mentions fair and ballanced anywhere on his siet, I dont know never been there. You attacked the quality of the board, dropped dem talking points, and got banned. As I told your comrade chom, both sides probably have to do the same thing daily.

I would wager you could have left out that first line and maybe(slim chance but maybe) you wouldnt have been banned. Theres places for democrat propaganda and places for Republican propaganda, I bet if you had taken a less hostile approach you would still be there why I dont know.

Here's you responses,

Re: 10 Bush Administration Lies. Here is Irrefutable Evidence. If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked.

" If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked."

Exactly. Noobs fresh off the DU train always crack me up.

“Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.”

you forgot to add that John Kerry and Shillary Clinton also said the same exact thing.

"If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked."

Debunked or a varity of excuses given?

" Debunked or a varity of excuses given?"

Debunked.

" Debunked."

seems to me there was a "No contest" on the first one

Typical unfair and unbalanced, don't waste your time. The last thing they want to hear is a different opinion especially one that is harsh criticism and can be supported with statements by administration officials, d@mn that video tape

Actually, the one thing I really wish I'd had a tape of is,

I swear that, the first Sunday after we invaded Iraq, one of the Sunday morning talk shows (Meet the Press?) had an administration spokesman (Rumsfeld?) who literally stated that "This war was never really about WMDs. The reasons for this war are much more complicated than that. It was simply decided, early on, that WMDs would be the topic we would push, for political purposes." (Quoting from memory).

I fully expected the quote "for political purposes", which I distinctly remember, to be front-page news Monday morning, as the lead-in to "Bush administration admits steering public to war" articles. Instead, I can't even find references to prove that I didn't imagine it.

well mostly I call you dishonest, mentally unstable, and other assorted things but I wouldnt put calling you a moron past me so I will just assume you are right that I have. the others that I have called morons, although I would think I use douche bag more often, have usually said something that I find moronic.

well since Ive called you moron before I will resurrect it again, if you werent such a moron you would see the difference between calling the entire group of people you wish to enter a discussion with morons and calling one person who says something moronic a moron.

I dont think its a strange notion that if start a thread saying "no one on this board has a substantive opinion, but now listen to mine" is not really a worth while member. You can get away with it here I would imagine, but other boards arent as tolerant as this one.

I wager if I goto DU and start a thread with that same opener and then drop republican bullet points, the mods will say "theres another fire starter, put him out". All political slanted message boards probably get that kind of bomb throwing daily, regardless of affiliation and what good is it to keep a bomb thrower. Im sure Hanity.com or whatever it is has some sane rational democrats on it that approach the discourse in a better fashion that this guy who got banned.

That's twice now you misquoted me and you deliberately ommitted my quote from Chom's post because you wanted to be able to exaggerate it later in your post. To that I say: If you are reduced to exaggerating your oponnent's stance in a debate, that should tell you something about the strength of your argument.

They kicked me out for being a Dem. They want to shield their audience from people like me. I was far more polite than 99% of the people there.

Here's you responses,

Re: 10 Bush Administration Lies. Here is Irrefutable Evidence. If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked.

" If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked."

Exactly. Noobs fresh off the DU train always crack me up.

you forgot to add that John Kerry and Shillary Clinton also said the same exact thing.

"If you use the search function, you'll find that many of these quotes have been debated and that the so-called lies have been debunked."

Debunked or a varity of excuses given?

" Debunked or a varity of excuses given?"

Debunked.

" Debunked."

seems to me there was a "No contest" on the first one

Eh, I give them props for at least leaving the thread there.

That's twice now you misquoted me and you deliberately ommitted my quote from Chom's post because you wanted to be able to exaggerate it later in your post. To that I say: If you are reduced to exaggerating your oponnent's stance in a debate, that should tell you something about the strength of your argument.

They kicked me out for being a Dem. They want to shield their audience from people like me. I was far more polite than 99% of the people there.

thats cause I was quoting and responding to chom and not you, but hey take a swing at me anyways its your nature.

also, I decided to go there for myself register and look arround. I would say the vast majority of the posters are to the right of things, but there were a good number of lefties in there. That said, I wager you werent banned cause you are a dem. It is very likely that your hostile, always picking a fight attitude did get you banned. I dont expect you to see yourself that way, and I dont expect you to understand why you turn people off to debate. I can expect you to understand that if I did the same thing on DU I would get the same result, atleast I would hope you have the ability to understand that.

Archived