Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Regarding SI, ESPN and Sporting News

UltimateSkins

If you don't like what they are saying, then stop reading or listening. What they say now means nothing. These are just people stating their opinions on something they have zero control over. Last time I checked, it was the players/coaches and not the media who determined the outcome of a game. Who cares if they bash the skins FA moves? As soon as we start out the season 6-0 all these hypocrits will change their ways and start to praise us.

i can easily see the power rankings on espn with the skins at 3 (pats, colts or seahawks will be higher even with a loss or 2) and the comment be... "well 6-0 so far good for gibbs and co. but with MB at the helm he won't last... watch this team drop out of contention.... GO DALLAS!"

edit: i put " " on the comment... i feared that the Go Dallas would be mistaken for something i would say.... just making sure that portion wasn't read incorrectly and have to explain myself

Who cares if they bash the skins FA moves? As soon as we start out the season 6-0 all these hypocrits will change their ways and start to praise us.

It won't matter because the media will just say that the "Redskins are the worst 6-0 team in the history of the NFL."

Heck, the Skins can go 16-0, then go on to win the Super Bowl and be 19-0 and they will still say the "Redskins are the worst 19-0 team and Super Bowl Champions in the history of the NFL."

Eff the MEDIA!!!!!

If you don't like what they are saying, then stop reading or listening. What they say now means nothing. These are just people stating their opinions on something they have zero control over. Last time I checked, it was the players/coaches and not the media who determined the outcome of a game. Who cares if they bash the skins FA moves? As soon as we start out the season 6-0 all these hypocrits will change their ways and start to praise us.

I am with you on this all the way. We win, the critics jump on board and we laugh all the way to the post-season!

Tack on another 15 minutes for reading through the moderator's replies about how the topic has already been posted. Not to mention all the:

"Search. Read. Think. Post."

:silly:

I can easily live with those compared to the clowns who still don't get it and celebrate their lack of comprehension :)

THANK YOU! I've had to say this like 3 or 4 times in the past few days. Atleast I'm not the only one! :cheers:

Archived