Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Aren't We Blocking The Cowboys?

RiggoReincarnated

Hall, when healthy, is one of the better kickers in the league

I'm curious where you feel they have an advantage over us?

go check out DallasCowboysZone.com, Dallas fans are going nuts right now by the lack of free agency moves and the pathetic shape their offensive line currently is in

QB

Wide Recievers

Tight Ends

Cornerbacks

Linebackers

And when we draft a safety, we'll have the edge at safety too.

punter

kicker

You've got us at......

RB

Offensive line.

Hey! What happened to the clown? It just seemed to fit you so well.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Guest santana4prez
QB

Wide Recievers

Tight Ends

Cornerbacks

Linebackers

punter

kicker

You've got us at......

RB

Offensive line.

Really and we whipped ur ass 35-7? Damn that must of been a upset bigger than the 1980 US Hockey Team.

You are a true blue homer:slap:

We could use a kicker if Hall is not healthy. Obviously since we did not go after one then Gibbs and Co. believe he will be 100%. Who gives a crap if Dallas can kick field goals. Deadso wont be standing long enough to get Vanderjagt close enough to kick em !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

We could use a kicker if Hall is not healthy. Obviously since we did not go after one then Gibbs and Co. believe he will be 100%. Who gives a crap if Dallas can kick field goals. Deadso wont be standing long enough to get Vanderjagt close enough to kick em !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Because Dallas would have won the first game had they had a decent kicker.

QB

Wide Recievers

Tight Ends

Cornerbacks

Linebackers

punter

kicker

You've got us at......

RB

Offensive line.

Lets break this down a bit

Brunell or Bledsoe hmm tough choice there but i think it would brunell even if it were up to the backups then the skins would widen the margin with Campbell

I believe tight ends are even

Corner backs is not even close skins have a huge edge in that caregory

Linebackers you might have a small edge Just slight

Safeties Go ahead and draft away because with arch and tayler thats a huge advantage to us

Now for the wide recievers You have 1 great 1, we have 1 on the verge of greatness and 3 other good ones definatly in our advantage

Oh yeah 1 major advantage coaches also give the skins an advantage

Terrible Owens and Vanderjerk in the same locker room?. Sounds like reality show material to me!.

Which brings up a point: Who are the Cowboy's team leaders?. Roy Williams and maybe Bledsoe?. With the Skins I think you could say Jansen, Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, Portis, Brunell, maybe Renoldo Wynn.

Brunell or Bledsoe hmm tough choice there but i think it would brunell even if it were up to the backups then the skins would widen the margin with Campbell

I would actually give a fairly big edge b/c of Brunell's ability to scramble. Bledsoe doesn't do that, unless it's eggs.

Archived