Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Day closer

EagleEye

Ok we are getting closer and the more I hear Trotter spew at the mouth the more I Love it.Wow look how happy he is to be making all that money....wonder how the team will feel when they don't have anymore left.Should be a great game Monday night the whole world watches as you guys get put into ur place which is 3rd.Your so funny one win and your in the run for the division LOL:D

sorry man it was just a fart:notworthy Oh but your right I am so afrid of this game LOL... I will be the first to admit wqe are the weker foe as soon as you prove it and so far you havnt so I think you should be a lil more respectfull of the Division Champs

You have to explain to me how you figure the Redskins are third in the East. They finished second and improved the most in the offseason of any of the four teams.

So how does that add up to a drop in the standings?

Besides, I don't really have to remind you that the Redskins playing mostly WITHOUT a quarterback in two games last year were all the Eagles could handle :laugh:

McNabb and Co. were held to 3 points in their own house and that was before we added 4 new starters on defense.

Meanwhile I look at the Eagles and still wonder when the team is going to go out and spend the money to give McNabb some real youthful talent to win with on offense..........

Right now the Eagles seem to be trying to reconstruct the Packers Super Bowl teams from 1996 and 1997 with Levens and Freeman.

It's a shame they are shells of their former selves :(

Bulldog............You have alot of nerve talking about signing older guys LOL..Wow talk about a one track mind are you that blind?Im still happy to see you so excited honest I have felt for you the last few years.Hey listen pal I want no more than to see two teams square off and go at it and the Dallas Philly Riverly has been dead for years so common Skins step up and give us some competition we welcome it.

EE,

The moment you bother to post something resembling football here I'll certainly respond in kind. Or, should I just say, in a style you may find understandable:

Ok we are getting closer and the more I see McNabb throw wildly more I Love it.Wow look how happy he is to be making all that money doing soup comersicals....wonder how the team will feel when they realize luriad has all that money and won't spendit.Should be a great game Monday night the whole world watches as you guys get put into ur place which is 3rd.Your so funny one loss and your in the run for the division LOL

This has got to be a joke.

"Evil genius...Get out so am I see we are brothers"

This is impossible to believe a human over the age of four can produce. Someone is playing a practical joke. And, no, I won't even take the shot of, "And it's EE's parents for having him."

Sheesh.

Archived