Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale 1 single for the season- upper deck row 9 50yrd line

stompkins

Hi,

I am selling two single season tickets face value. They are not together but are 6 rows from each other. They are for sale as individuals, you dont have to buy them as a pair. They are excellent seats.

specifics:

***Ticket 1 - Sec 427, Row 3, Seat 10*** SOLD

Ticket 2 - Sec 427, Row 9, Seat 15

2 preseason tickets and 8 regular home games

$740 per ticket

PM me if interested or have any questions

HAIL SKINS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

One ticket still available. It's actually below face value. since I am not charging for the Tax and "Amusement Fee"

Ticket 2 - Sec 427, Row 9, Seat 15

ALL games inclueded - preseason and regular

It is a beautiful view from the seat

• 2 weeks later...

damn. just a question but is that about the face value for upper deck season tickets or is that way below? I just got a call from someone working for the redskins saying he has season tickets available for my dad if we are interested, and i am wondering if it is even worth mentioning to my dad because if its over 1400-1500 for two my dad prob wouldn't even bite.

damn. just a question but is that about the face value for upper deck season tickets or is that way below? I just got a call from someone working for the redskins saying he has season tickets available for my dad if we are interested, and i am wondering if it is even worth mentioning to my dad because if its over 1400-1500 for two my dad prob wouldn't even bite.

I would guess its an offer for premium seating. Which starts at about 2500 a seat.

I would guess its an offer for premium seating. Which starts at about 2500 a seat.

bingo. this guy was offering my dad 2 seats for 4100. hah.

oh well it was a good dream while it lasted.

my dad said he thought he put his name on the list like 20 years ago or so. how long does it take for the upper bowl/regular seating to answer?

Hey everyone,

I think this ticket is still for sale. The person that said they wanted it has not sent the money and not returned my message.

So let me know if you are interested.

Sending a PM is the best way for me to know

Thanks

Archived