Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My version of Brandon Lloyd in a skins uniform

MeNoRevs

Dont get me wrong, I love Brandon. For instance, when asked what he does in his bye week: "I cleaned my hardwood floors."

But honestly, yes he mad some miraculous catches in SF and while he was at Illinois...

Still, do you realize how many dropped balls he had? He dropped a lot of passes.

People say "he can catch with one hand, he is the best." He caught them because Alex Smith doesnt have hands large enough to throw the ball auccrately. I love BLloyd, I have since he was at Illinois making the big plays, but still, he is only 6 foot and could pose as a problem when it goes across the middle.......the problem being he is afraid to go across the middle. If he faces a safety such as Roy or Lawyer, he won't go across...this poses a problem for our offense. Yes, he is a number 3 WR but still, number 3s go across more often in a 3 or 4 WR set formation than others.

How are you guys feeling about Lloyd?

I know he made some highlight catches last year in SF but what are you expecting? I've always found SF fans to be frustrated with him. Not just the music thing and the love of jewelry (who cares right?). Its more that they felt he wasn't tough and wouldn't put himself on the line for the team. This one SF fan had a hilarious little clip attached to his moniker. It was Lloyd running a route over the middle and ducking to avoid a pass.

I have no real vested interest in this - this is the one guy you've signed that my Bears weren't after! - but I've always felt there's something not right about the guy. Just wondered what the feeling was among you Hogs.

How are you guys feeling about Lloyd?

I know he made some highlight catches last year in SF but what are you expecting? I've always found SF fans to be frustrated with him. Not just the music thing and the love of jewelry (who cares right?). Its more that they felt he wasn't tough and wouldn't put himself on the line for the team. This one SF fan had a hilarious little clip attached to his moniker. It was Lloyd running a route over the middle and ducking to avoid a pass.

I have no real vested interest in this - this is the one guy you've signed that my Bears weren't after! - but I've always felt there's something not right about the guy. Just wondered what the feeling was among you Hogs.

I dont really know too much to tell you the truth, but I am willing to bet a whole lot of players arent willing to sacrifice their body for a 2-14 team. Maybe the fact he wont be covered by the teams best corner and hell be playing for what should be a contender, will change that. I think hell be more inclined to go over the middle when the game is on the line and his number is called. I think Moss will bring the best out of him. Lloyd hasnt really had an influence in SF.

Archived