Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 07 suggestion

I don't think EA wants to buy the rights to HTTR for some stupid reason.

It would really add to the game IMO.

Why not, they buy the rights to all those crappy rock songs they play during the menu screen that do nothing but take you out of the football mood.

I had a good idea for Madden. On field goals, how about a meter for the snap/hold. In pressure situations its cheap how you only have to worry about the kick and its accuracy/power. What if theres 2 seconds left and you could choke the snap! Tell me thats not a good idea.

I don't think EA wants to buy the rights to HTTR for some stupid reason.

It would really add to the game IMO.

That's what it comes down to I'm afirad. For what they might have to pay for it, it's just not worth it. A better option would be the custom music after a score like someone mentioned. Then we can put whatever the heck we want in there.

I've been wondering the same thing for awhile now...Eagles have their fight song, we have ours, I'm sure more teams do too, it's just usual cheapness on EA. They probably won't do anything like that just because they have a monopoly going right now on NFL games, and without anyone else to fight them they can just be lazy about the development process. Another feature I'd like to add into Madden would be NCAA's home field crowd meter that puts pressure on the opposing team's offense. I think it's kind of dumb that it means the same if you're playing in front of almost 90,000 fans at FedEx and playing in front of maybe 40,000 people in Arizona.

Guest santana4prez
I had a good idea for Madden. On field goals, how about a meter for the snap/hold. In pressure situations its cheap how you only have to worry about the kick and its accuracy/power. What if theres 2 seconds left and you could choke the snap! Tell me thats not a good idea.

I agree that would be a nice addition,it would add more pressure to kicks like in the NFL.

Yeah i agree. By the time u master all the new controls.. u are soo sick of the music that is becomes alomst not fun. ( notice that i said almost... its still madden lol) I propose that we are able to listen to our music that is on our xbox instead of listening to their crap. I swear... i am soo tired of having to listen to punk rock and bad rap. Im willing to put a bet down that My Chemical Romance will be on the list next year. Ugh

Archived