Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Round Mock

3CardMonte

I don't think thats going to happen. Why wouldn't the texans trade down to the jets and still get Ferguson, why do the ravens need another RB when they have Lewis and Anderson, aren't the browns looking for a linebacker?

I agree. The first four picks don't make any sense based on need, and perceived ability. why wouldn't norm chow take leinart?

Guest santana4prez
Zemaitis got a 9 on the wonderlic. HE GOT A 9!

I think that's all that needs to be said.

Great we can sign the Vince Young of Defense.:laugh:

yeah the one big question i have is the ravens taking a RB with the 13th overall pick. they have 2 big name RBs now. no point in taking another.

lewis' contract is essentially a one year deal, and they see anderson as a backup. they will definitely draft a RB. i think it will be White.

I don't think thats going to happen. Why wouldn't the texans trade down to the jets and still get Ferguson, why do the ravens need another RB when they have Lewis and Anderson, aren't the browns looking for a linebacker?

I think thats actually gonna happen (the Jets trading up).

You know I'm looking at that mock, and I don't think the Texans can trade down with anyone and still get Ferguson. The Jets would be the ones wanting to trade up. They would probably be giving up their number 4 and number 29 pick (and probably a third rounder too). I don't see Ferguson getting past the Saints or the Titans.

However, if the Texans do take Ferguson, then the Saints could trade back with the Jets. Jets get Bush, and the Titans take Leinart leaving New Orleans with AJ Hawk.

Who else can/wants to move up to take Bush? The 49ers maybe?

IMO, its not so bad from a redskin perspective.

Zemaitis does fit the mold of CB that the skins like. He comes from a big program and has good size, he is also quite physical.

Chester could be a useful part as he can play both C and G. I think the skins will try to bring in a young OL that can play multiple OL position. Chester has a high upside.

Mincey has some pass rush ability, although I would prefer either the DB Hudson or LB Jamar Williams.

Iwuh at SS is a projection as he played LB at UC. Either way, he would be a good pick in the 6th.

I like Peko in the 6th. He's a big kid who can get after the QB from teh DT spot. Has cool hair.

I know nothing about Butler, but hey he's a 7th rounder.

Anyone have much on the Skins mock selection Alan Zemaitis? All I could find is that he had 3 picks in a game against a QB that only had 7 or so ints all season or somethin.

He was a decent college back from Penn State that played well for them. DB backs from Penn State traditionaly do not do well in the NFL. They play off of the receivers and play catch up coverage. They do not play bump and run coverage. The don't back peddle well because they are not asked to by their coaches. He ran an extremely slow 40 on an inside track during his pro-day.

Archived