Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some pics of Goblin Valley

B.A.M.F.

I really like the one that looks like its at dusk, with the blue look to it. You have the exif data on that pic? Its a great one. Makes the place look otherwordly.

I adjusted the white balance to give it a blue cast, otherworldly was what I was going for, so thanks. Here are a couple more that I did that with.

I adjusted the white balance to give it a blue cast, otherworldly was what I was going for, so thanks. Here are a couple more that I did that with.

I hadn't thought of using the white balance like that. I'll have to give that a try on some pics. :cheers:

Any geologist out there that can explain to me how those rocks formed those patterns? I've never seen anything like that. They are ferrous and sedentary correct? I'm just guessing but flash flooding in that area?

the evil witch made it

They are ferrous and sedentary correct? I'm just guessing but flash flooding in that area?

Well, I sure hope they're sedentary. If they start running around, I'm looking for another galaxy to live in. :D

Oh, you mean sedimentary? OK, never mind....

I adjusted the white balance to give it a blue cast, otherworldly was what I was going for, so thanks. Here are a couple more that I did that with.attachment.php?attachmentid=22921&stc=1
WOW!!!! does anyone else see the little children canabal alien planet from Galaxyquest in this photo??!!?!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW!!!! does anyone else see the little children canabal alien planet from Galaxyquest in this photo??!!?!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

right you are, skinfan13

"After visiting Goblin Valley it is hard to believe that Hollywood did not arrive until 1999 to usethe park as a backdrop for alien planets. You can see the rounded rock formations on screen as the hostile planet Thermia in Galaxy Quest as Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver star as actors in a popular space travel television series who are kidnapped by aliens to fight a real war."

Archived