Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guess who i met

adamyesme1111

This may not be interesting to alot of you guys seeing how I'll always see people starting threads about meeting players, but when i saw Russ Grimm pull up in his hummer (with steelers flags and other accesories for steelers dont really remember that well) at my business i was excited. I have never met a current or even former player before or a coach or anyone who has had anything to do with the nfl. He was a really nice guy, we talked for a long time about everything but when i got the hint he was sort of annoyed I just took care of him. I own a land surveying business and he was buying a house, I dont know why because I know he isn't moving to Manassas, i guess maybe its an offseason thing or a house for someone else? I was really puzzled by this but very excited because you dont see many former or current players or coaches in a small city like Manassas. Any comments? I just thought i would share this with you'all

Sounds cool.

There should be some sort of rumor here about him joining the Redskins coaching staff. Probably need a nother new title though ...

Yeah i sorta asked him that and he sorta acted like i was crazy, plus his hummer was all steeler stuff so im pretty sure that thats not the case

My girl was driving through Ashburn the other day and saw someone that she recognized to be a Redskin that was on TV recently but she couldn't think of who it was. So she made eye contact with him at a light. He was in his black Escalade, or some other SUV. She got in front of him and, at the next light, turned around to look at him more. He put his visor down and tried to hide behind it. Once she realized how stupid she looked, she started laughing hysterically. He saw her figure that out and then he started smiling himself. He pointed in front of her to show her that the light was green and smiled again. Once she described him, I told her it was Brandon Lloyd. She was like "He probably thought I was one of those crazy white b*$%^es!".........LMAO, my girl is silly as hell.

Always a good thing to share. :) Especially when meeting and talking to one of the Hogs. Seems like he was willing to chat for as long as he had time to, which is nice for a former player to do. Take some time chatting with a fan.

i was just sharing somthing i said alot of people wont think its interesting so you didnt have to post that

Dude, it was cool, don't let those guys get you down. Russ Grimm was a stud in his day. Kind of funny he had all the steeler garb though.

I know you'll probably thinking I'm BSing you but I was at a benefit luncheon today honoring Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin. Obviously you boys probably aren't big fans of thiers, but it was cool from my perspective.

Dude, it was cool, don't let those guys get you down. Russ Grimm was a stud in his day. Kind of funny he had all the steeler garb though.

I know you'll probably thinking I'm BSing you but I was at a benefit luncheon today honoring Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin. Obviously you boys probably aren't big fans of thiers, but it was cool from my perspective.

Well, I am not big on Aikman or Irvin, but it would be pretty cool to meet Emmitt even though he was a Cowboy. Still a good RB.

Well, I am not big on Aikman or Irvin, but it would be pretty cool to meet Emmitt even though he was a Cowboy. Still a good RB.

I could see you guys not liking Irvin, hell, alot of people around here don't like him), but you'd be hard pressed to find a better person, especially an athlete than Aikman.

I went to high school with his son. I've met him a few times, he's a real nice guy. Darrell Green's kid apparently goes there now too. And Norv Turners children used to go there also now that I think of it. I went to a pretty heavily redskins influenced high school to think of it.

Archived