Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michaels Asks Snyder about Extremeskins on Interview.

redskins4life234

Did Mr. Snyder say how much he admired my writing and how I was slated for the limo trip each game I attend this year? Just wondering if he announced it in public yet because he hasn't told me that in private either :).

Did Mr. Snyder say how much he admired my writing and how I was slated for the limo trip each game I attend this year? Just wondering if he announced it in public yet because he hasn't told me that in private either :).

No, but he did say he wanted to hang out with me at the next cheerleader appearance.

Dan Snyder hired me to run ExtremeSkins, and my first order of business is to fire all of the mods -- especially Art and TK -- and install myself as Dictator.

My first order of business is to

*** Your posting priviledges have been revoked until further notice. If you have any problems with this, please send a PM to any of the moderators ***

Last edited by Art : March-22nd-2006 at 03:08 PM

No but he did mention the 1953 Studabaker he has scheduled for you Art.

Dan Snyder hired me to run ExtremeSkins, and my first order of business is to fire all of the mods -- especially Art and TK -- and install myself as Dictator.

*** Your posting priviledges have been revoked until further notice. If you have any problems with this, please send a PM to any of the moderators ***

TheDane has been overthrown it seems.. :silly: viva la extremeskins !

ROFL!!!!

Guest amaprius
We're an open board respectful of people of all races, classes, genders, religions and nationalities.

But, we can't stand the Danes.

LMAO!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived